“Alnwick lodge overall excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Alnwick Lodge

Alnwick Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Uxbridge
Alnwick Lodge
Ranked #2 of 8 Uxbridge B&B and Inns
“Alnwick lodge overall excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Just come back from and family gathering in Uxbridge and stayed at the alnwick lodge found the place with ease and is in easy access to the m4 and m25 and with a bus stop outside u could even leave your car and let someone else do the driving for you we stayed in the anex which had a very comfortable double bed with flat screen tv and sky with all sports channels, also has a microwave fridge with milk and orange juice full stocked tea n coffee caddies also cereals which brings me to the breakfast that is delivered to the room at the time that suites you what can I say lovely and very filling and what with the 11 o'clock check out timeyou can not go wrong will definatly stay there again definate 5 stars all round

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank iantut

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Linz, Austria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

Fridge and kettle in the room. Breakfast was great - made to order. Marlene ensured I was comfortable during my visit - turning the heat on and drying my towels on damp days. She was also helpful before and during my visit with public transport information. My room was nice - though it might be a bit tight for 2 with lots of luggage. My room had a door directly on the a courtyard - so I didn't bother anyone when coming and going. Even closer to Brunel than expected. Easy to get to from London and from Heathrow.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Jean H
Salisbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I recently completed a nine month contract working near uxbridge and stayed at the Alnwick for most of the time. It was easily the best in town, with a very friendly welcome from Tony and Marlene. Needless to say the rooms and facilities were clean and of a high standard. The location is close to the university and town centre with its underground links to the city of London. It is competitively priced and is everything you would expect from a well run B&B.

Room Tip: See tripadvisor and take a look at the street view on google maps etc.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Cologne, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

We spent 8 days at alnwick lodge and had a pleasant stay. We were three- parents and a child - and stayed at the familiy room. We enjoyed the flexibility of the breakfast (english or contonental) which was served in the room and our own big bathroom. Room an bathroom were cleaned every day. We used our stay for sightseeing in London. You need about 10 minutes by bus (bus stop is outside the door left hand side) to uxbridge underground and another hour to the center of London.
I recommend alnwick lodge to everyone who wants to do sightseeing in London and wants a nice and quiet place to stay in the evening.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed here for the 1 night, it was our Son's graduation at Brunel Uni, great & within walking distance. Very good accommodation for the price - Marlene is very accommodating to meet your needs - room clean with t.v and own en suite. Great fluffy clean towels. Fridge with milk and orange juice, plenty of tea and coffee. Breakfast on time, delivered to the room, couldn't fault, good value for money! Would recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 12zz
Peterborough, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

We stayed overnight for a golf tournament nearby and it was just what we needed. Lovely spacious room, lots of clean towels, bacon sandwich before we left and directions given to a lovely pub for supper. Room had lots of power points great to charge up the endles gadgets we all seem to have these days!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
West Timperley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Alnwick Lodge on Curch road, Cowley, Uxbridge is a very nice guest house. I have stayed there for a few weeks now as I am working in Uxbridge. Marlene is lovely and cannot do enough for you. The room I have mainly stayed in is spotless and pleasant. There are lovely fluffy clean towels every day, and lovely bedding. Marlene offers a cooked breakfast delivered to the room if required. Myself I only have cereal, but I am sure that the breakfast would be excellent as the standards of this guesthouse are brilliant. I could not really tell you about the nearby attractions as I am working every day when I am there. It is not very far from Uxbridge town centre (about 5 to 10 minutes). I am back down there tonight as working tomorrow. Marlene has let me have a spare key for the room so I can let myself in. The room I am in is on the ground floor and has it's own front door in a little courtyard, which has some pretty plants and outdoor lights at night. There is also an iron and ironing board, kettle, microwave, and fridge. Fresh milk and orange juice are waiting for me when I arrive, and the milk is replenished if it runs out. The room is cleaned daily. There is always hot running water, and in the cold weather plenty of heating. There is a very large modern TV screen on the wall, and a table and chairs. You can tell that Marlene has very good taste by the very pretty bedding. I would recommend this guest house highly. I am hoping to get a job nearer to my home town of Timperley cheshire. For now, however my 3 hour drive down to Uxbridge is made more bearable by knowing I have a clean and pleasant room waiting for me when I arrive.

Room Tip: I have stayed in 2 of the rooms and both are very good. I prefer the ground floor as it makes it ea...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Uxbridge
The Red Lion Hotel
Premier Inn Uxbridge Hotel
Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel
Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow
Waterside Bed and Breakfast

Been to Alnwick Lodge? Share your experiences!