“Lovely lodge, very homely, relaxed stay, and welcoming hosts”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Alnwick Lodge

Alnwick Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Uxbridge
Alnwick Lodge
Ranked #2 of 8 Uxbridge B&B and Inns
swansea
“Lovely lodge, very homely, relaxed stay, and welcoming hosts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed here recently whilst a member of our family was in hospital. Marlene and Tony couldn't do enough to help and welcomed us warmly. Marlene provided us with the best home cooked breakfast we've had in a B&B. The room is beautifully clean and homely. I stayed alone during the third week and Marlene was very supportive and caring, she knew I was worried about our famiy and even offered to do my washing for me during a very stressful, worrying time. One morning as I was about to leave early to get to the hospital, she came out and gave me sandwiches she had made for me to take for my lunch. I can't thank her enough for her hospitality and support. Both Marlene and Tony are professional as well as being the most fabulous caring hosts. I would highly recommend their establishment to anyone.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Oakland, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at Alnwick lodge when I first returned home to London after living in the California for 30 years! It was awesome! The rooms are sweetly decorated and very comfortable. There are few options to choose from, depending on your needs. They have en suites and double rooms. Each room has snacks and cereals, microwave, kettle and satellite tv. They also provide a delicious traditional English breakfast.

I especially appreciated the convenient transportation. There are 3 buses that took us a short trip into Uxbridge to pick up the Picadilly or Metropolitan line or the the First Great Western which travels to Paddington or connects to the Central and District Lines. So convenient! The bus stops are just down the street.

I would highly recommend Alnwich, especially to those travelling from the States. Great hospitality!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jacqueline C
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

A Spacious, clean and tidy room, very comfortable bed, fast internet, TV, clean bathrooms and a very friendly atmosphere. Fantastic owners who cook a great breakfast. Tea and biscuits, cereal and orange juice also available in the room along with a fridge and microwave so you can store and heat up your own food. As a frequent lodger i can honestly say i have never stayed anywhere better. i would recommend to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Adam E
Taunton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

lovely room with a comfortable bed with a memory foam mattress (me and the wife both slept really well.) our room also had a kettle, microwave, small fridge (with milk and orange juice) hair dyer, Sky TV, Wi-fi also a on-suite shower and toliet we where treated to a lovely cooked breakfast in the morning but there was a variety of cerals coffee and tea if you wanted. The owners where both very friendly and helpful we will diffenitly be staying again when we are in the area

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank dystoniapete
Also consider these accommodations in or near Uxbridge
The Red Lion Hotel
Premier Inn Uxbridge Hotel
Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel
Crowne Plaza Hotel London-Heathrow
Waterside Bed and Breakfast

Been to Alnwick Lodge? Share your experiences!