“Fantastic night”
Review of Lumbini

Lumbini
Reserve with OpenTable
Lumbini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 153 Restaurants in Uxbridge
Cuisines: Nepali
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I went for a meal with my partner and her parents having had a tiring day out, it was our second visit to the restaurant and having had a good experience the first time round, we were keen to try it again. We were not disappointed. On our first visit, it had been a very quiet night, this time we were out on a Saturday and the restaurant was more or less full, the atmosphere was great and the staff at full stretch. Saying that, the attention we we received from staff was fantastic, nothing was too much trouble and given with a smile .With regard to the food, we were not disappointed, It was the In-laws first visit to a Nepalese and they went away impressed. We will certainly be visiting again in the near future and would not hesitate to take friends there for an evening out.

3  Thank Redcoat1812

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Visited Lumbini for the second time at the weekend- and even better than I remembered from the first time round.
The only problem I have with this place is deciding what to have- everything on the menu sounds wonderful. Goat is worth a try if you've never had it before- I was pleasantly suprised! It's always nice to be able to try something a little more unusual.
The staff are great and attentive without being overbearing, and are always on hand to offer advice on dishes if you're not too sure or need suggestions.
I'm really looking forward to visiting again, and hopefully eating my way further through the menu... :D

3  Thank Wanderlust-Dormouse
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Lumbini literally served an authentic taste of Nepal. It was such a good environment. Typical soothing music, polite people and great food. Whole atmosphere made us feel like we were in a restaurant in Nepal.

If you want great and typical taste of Nepal, go lumbini. You will be out with a satisfied big smile :)
Will be back soon!

2  Thank Samjhu
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My husband and I eat in Lumbini on a fortnightly basis. The food is impressive every time and the service is always impeccable.

The food at Lumbini is authentic Nepalese cuisine, offering a variety of meat dishes, including goat. If you want to go for a classy indian meal opposed to a curry with the "local lads on route to the pub" this is the place to be in Uxbridge.

4  Thank gracey84
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Dishes were wonderfully authentic and the service was great. Tend to go every few weeks as it is quite good value for money. Family like to go for special occasions.

2  Thank ubell2013