“Great food and service”

Koh-i-Noor
Ranked #77 of 140 Restaurants in Uxbridge
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Telephone: 01895 273282
London, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

This is probably our favourite Indian restaurant in Uxbridge. Have just had another excellent meal, great value compared with other Uxbridge restaurants. Always a friendly welcome. Great value for money.

1 Thank MikeJa14541

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Takeaway just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

My first time trying Koh-I-Noor in Uxbridge based upon reviews and unfortunately didn't seem to have the same experience as other reviewers.
The lamb in all of our takeaway dishes (Curry and Madras) was really quite tough and the Lamb Curry was a smaller dish than the Madras portions for some reason.
Generally ok but I'll be trying Indian Summer on the Oxford Road next time.

• Visited March 2013
El Jadida, Morocco
“Im absolutely blown out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I'm back at my hotel after a blow out meal at this place. The nearest Indian restaurant to where I live is in Casablanca, 60 miles away. And it involves an overnight stay if I want dinner there. So when I'm in the UK, I always take the opportunity to have a curry and I'm glad I chose this place.

I had a chicken tikka to start then a main course of Dhaka Chicken with rice, chapatis and onion bhajees. A gin and tonic to start with and a pint bottle of Indian beer during the meal. The bill was a measly 23 quid.

The food was great with plentiful portions and the service good. The waiter was friendly but unobtrusive. The décor was just right for a high street Indian curry house.

I'm quite sure I'll go back to eat at the Koh-I-Noor next time I come back to Uxbridge.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank 549JohnW
“Always a tasty treat.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

Great food plus decent prices. A lovely place and nice staff who are friendly too. Have recommended to friends.

1 Thank EmilyPrais
Uxbridge
“Best curry in the area.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Have been going to The Koh-I-Noor for over 25 years and have always had the highest standard of food and the service is second to none. Friendly, attentive but not intrusive. They also do a great take away service delivered to your homw quickly and always in tip top condition.

Visited December 2012