“Felt like home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Uxbridge
Ross House Guest House
Ranked #4 of 8 Uxbridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed three nights at Ross House in Hillington it was memorable. It was located close to the station, the bus and shops were a 5 mins walk. I took a bit longer because of the snow! It was located in a beautiful neighbourhood and the scenery was remarkable.Uxbridge town is just a 10mins bus away and there were new shopping malls and several cafes. The room had all I needed from facilities and the TV had a satellite and there was free wifi too. It is great value for money and if I need to be close to this area future, I will stay there again. Thank you Tony and Kath, you made my stay very homely and welcome.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Arabiantravel

Reviewed July 7, 2012

This was our first time staying at a B&B and we had a most delightful experience. The room was impeccably clean with all the amenities you would need (fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, etc..). The backyard was stunning in design and was made available for us to enjoy. So nice to wake up in the morning to the sound of chirping birds!!
Location is a 5 minute walk to an underground station, 5 minute travel time to Uxbridge, and 50 minutes travel time to the center of London. Convenience stores, pubs, and shopping all located nearby.
Most importantly our hosts Tony & Kath were very welcoming, knowledgeable, and provided hospitality beyond reproach.

Room Tip: Room on the back side of the house had a view of the garden.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Laura S
Reviewed May 25, 2012

This was my second stay as Ross House. Again I was made to feel very welcome. My room was impeccably clean like my first stay. I had the added luxury of having all virgin channels in the room was as well as Freeview. I would always re use this B and B when in the area for work.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 19, 2012

just had a weekend at Ross House close to station, clean tidy comfortable room. Provides fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, hair dryer and all requirements even down to a bottle opener. Breakfast is a continental type with juice, milk, cheese in your fridge, cereals and eggs jam and fruit. Bed very comfy also, lots of extras in the bathroom soaps etc. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will be back.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank jadebabe50
Reviewed February 3, 2012

I have been staying here for 4 months now and I can only describe it as perfect. The couple who run it are so friendly and helpful. The rooms are great and the virgin tv in every room is wonderful!
If you are looking for a guest house with access to London look no further!
last stayed Feb 3rd 2012
I'm booked in until May!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank pam0107
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I arrived here after spending nights at various places and was more than happy this guest house .You get a warm welcome as soon as you walk in .Everything you could possibly want for breakfast is available at hand fruit bread cheese cereals etc and the room and house is spotless .It is situated close to rail links but still in a quiet lovely estate out of the way .I would not hesitate to come back here in the future with my partner knowing she would love it .Its the best place I've stopped since I've been working down here .Can't recommend it enough :)

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed December 21, 2011

First class accomodation at Ross House! Kath and Tony are fantastic, genuine people. Excellent value for money with good sized rooms, comfortable beds with ensuite. Rooms are always spotless. Facilities are first class, good selection of breakfast items in rooms and in the hall that were topped up daily. Very quiet location at the end of a cul-de-sac. Only a 5 minute walk to the tube station and only 50 minutes away from Central London, we would highly recommend Ross House.

Thank you Kath for those little extras that greeted us in the rooms everyday, it really made a difference and they were very well appreciated!

We shall definitely be back in the New Year.

Linda,
Isle of Wight.

Room Tip: You would need to ask Tony who will guide you through your options, as he was extremely helpful. We...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple