Hillingdon Lodge
$98
Lyttleton Lodge(Uxbridge)
$67
Premier Inn London Uxbridge Hotel(Uxbridge)(Great Value!)
Travelodge Uxbridge Central(Uxbridge)(Great Value!)
$44
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel(Ruislip)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
$83
$70
Agoda.com
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
$82
$79
  • Pool
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 12, 2012

My friend and i stayed at the Hillingdon in December, She had a room with her husband i had a single, Firstly the location is ok, right next to the tube so easy access to London, Shops and take aways within walking distance.

Rooms: Dirty, Disgusting and smelly is the only way i can describe my room, there was a cleaning cloth on a chair when i entered, i used this to clean away all the dust from the tv screen and around the wooden bed.

The bathroom, Mildew in the shower, black slime in the base, the glass shower screen looked like it hadnt been cleaned for years !! There was a block of soap on the side that was so old it was cracked and hard ..

There was a hole in my bedroom wall which was a little scarey as someone could have easily peeped thru from the other side, this was covered over with a royal mail parcel card !!!

We didnt make it for " Continental breakfast" smart price cornflakes in a plastic tub, smart price bread and jam and stork margarine, we chose to go to the little cafe across the road for poached eggs on toast (they where gorgeous)

Its sad really that the owners dont make the most of this hotel, its in a good location, its quite large but could with a little love and care .. possibly with a womans touch get much better reviews ..

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dizzi
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Booked last minute, wished I hadn't.

Turned up and what I saw amazed me, went into the communal area with my wife. I was asked for my name and credit card, not a very pleasent man. But what I saw was an extremely tired run down place, the area smelled there was damp on the walls, so that's as far as I got.

I made a phone call to a friend and pleaded for the use of his spare room for the night.

So didn't even get to the room, walked out and headed to my mates house. It cost me £60 for the experience, money well spent, I couldn't have put my wife through it?!?

Room Tip: Book elsewhere
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mcgregor529
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Stains, damp, smell fire exits blocked fire doors wedged open just a load of crap avoid this place!!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Carlossingh
Reviewed June 9, 2011

when i arrived to hillingdon lodge for my reservation i was greeted very kindly by all members of staff. My stay at the lodge was pleasant and very convienant because of its location. The room was nice and tidy, i would without a doubt re visit this hotel for future accomodation as i was pleased with the service and price.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dj1vibe
Reviewed June 3, 2011

Four of us stayed here last week (End of May 2011) due to lack of hotels everywhere because of Champions league final, The room had stinking carpets burn stains, the whole place was smelling dirty, the ceiling had damp patches in two places but the beds were something else, sheets had holes in them and my pillow was smelling so bad i had to put my tee shirt over it to stop the smell, the bathroom is unbelivebly dirty the sink plug hole was rusty and the overflow was thick with black mold the so called clean towels were smelling bad i think the last guests must have been using them, the walls had holes in them the window catch was broken and when you opened the window the dirt was unbelivible this had never been cleaned in years, friends of ours wouldnt even use the shower as it was too dirty, i have stayed in over 50 hotels etc all over europe and have never stayed in one so dirty, the hotel is run by non british people and should be closed down straight away, i dont think the bed sheets evert get changed from one guest to the next, 100% there is NO CLEANER AT THIS HOTEL, hotel seems to have a lot of asian people staying here, What ever you decide to do "DONT EVER STAY HERE" THIS HOTEL IS STINKING FILTHY DIRTY

Room Tip: Stay Elsewhere
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends