Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,061 results
All reviews the bus tube station travel lodge central location super room intu shopping centre early check budget hotel high street excellent location public transport great customer service great value for money short stay nice stay sarah reception
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed in in Travelodge Uxbridge las week and it was amazing. Rooms are clean, big and value for money.
I have met housekeeper named Paulina and she made my stay so good. Hotel is clean and nice. Highly recommend to stay!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2020

I stayed here for a business meeting in Uxbridge. The hotel is spotlessly clean and has a nice Bar/Café on site which serves good breakfast and very reasonably priced options for dinner. I stayed in a super room which was an excellent standard. Well equipped and much nicer than other more expensive hotel chains. Well worth the small amount to upgrade. The team in the hotel are exceptional and couldn't do enough for me.

Room tip: Definitely worth paying the small amount extra for a Super Room
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 23, 2019

The hotel was decent value, but basic things are missing from the room such as hair dryer or toilet brush. The shower was good and the bed was comfortable, though I stayed for 6 nights and the sheets were not changed.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed December 16, 2019

Travelodge is very conveniently located and offers good value for money. The rooms are clean, neat and tidy and are well maintained. The staff is very courteous, polite and ever obliging. The lifts are easily available and accessible.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed November 20, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stayed there from October 23-31. It was located near the bus and tube terminals and a shopping mall making it it easy to access tourist sites in and around London. Our stay included breakfasts and daily internet. We stayed in a clean room on the back side of the hotel. Recommend requesting a room away from the bus terminal. Staff was friendly and helpful, especially Sorano. I would recommend this hotel. Jim Allen, Florence, SC, USA

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
TravelodgeUK, James from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Uxbridge Central, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2019

Thank you for reviewing our Travelodge Uxbridge Central Hotel.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed this stay with us.

Please rest assured that the hotel's management team do check up on reviews of their hotels so your comments have been passed on.

Once again we'd like to thank you for leaving this lovely review and we do hope that you stay with us again!