“Good Pizza”

Pizza Express
Ranked #27 of 142 Restaurants in Uxbridge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Bright and modern, PizzaExpress Uxbridge offers an exciting reinvention of Italian classics. A vibrant menu includes wholesome Romana-style pizzas with adventurous topping combinations, as well as fresh salads, an impressive range behind the bar and aromatic coffee blends. Family-friendly Pizza Express gives kids the chance to design their own pizzas.
london
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

As others have said - this is a chain restaurant and the food is much of a muchness at any branch you visit.
The building is pretty cool, making it one of the nicer venues in Uxbridge. Unfortunately however that can cause problems with the service - when too quiet, your waiter / waitress may be serving an area spanning multiple rooms and finding them to order something can be an issue - when it's too busy, the limited space in the non standard rooms can make getting around an issue.

You don't goto Pizza Express to get an amazing pizza, you go there to get a good pizza and this place delivers on that.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank robsaw

Uxbridge, United Kingdom
“Lovely afternoon meal”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I went to Pizza Express for an afternoon lunch with two girl friends. I ordered a salad with a different dressing to the side. My order was perfect even though I had changed a few things; my food was fresh, plentiful and well presented. The service was superb - friendly and attentive. What more could I ask for when meeting a couple of friends for a relaxed catch up?

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank CharleyMouse
London, United Kingdom
“Yeah I got a salad!”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I was on a date and was trying to look healthy and ordered the Nicoise Salad. I was wearing a white T-Shirt and could't risk spilling pizza down me. Anyway the staff were all nice from the ones greeting us at the door to the waiter and the waitress throughout our time there.

As I was picking away at the dough ball starter I was wondering what I would get in a £10.95 salad which arrived in a large bowl and was delicious.

My attention was mostly on my date and my plate so I cant really remember the surroundings much, it was clean and bright though.

Thursday 5th June 3pm

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Charlie F
london
“Bland and tasteless.”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

I went with my daughter for a quick lunch while we were out shopping. I ordered the Bruschetta as it's my favourite and I always have it. When it arrived it didn't have as much dressing on it as usual and was on such a small plate that I trouble cutting it. Tasteless. Very disappointing.

2 Thank superhoopsLondon
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Usual Pizza Express quality”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Visited here recently, have to say was pretty much par for the course as far as Pizza Express goes, quality and food are excellent as always.

One thing about this particular venue, the Georgian style property results in the restaurant been very noisy, but other than that everything was fine.

Reminder, always heck the Pizza Express website when visiting to see if any codes are available, we got 25% off.

• Visited April 2014