“Good food and service”

Ask Italian - Uxbridge
Ranked #42 of 143 Restaurants in Uxbridge
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: ASK Italian in Uxbridge is a place for great food and warm service. Think fresh bread made to tear and share. A glass of fine wine worth deserving of your time. Delicious main dishes prepared the traditional way. Everything we know and love about Italian food is served straight to your table. Take a look at our Uxbridge menu and, if you like what you see, book a table.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Being a chain restaurant you generally know exactly what you are getting. The food and its cost are fine and the service was pretty good too. Had two persons serving us in relays, quite often got the same questions twice, but at least they were trying.
If you do not like cold air be careful not to sit on the right as you go in, the left is fine.

2  Thank WestLondonMrBaxter
There are newer reviews for Ask Italian - Uxbridge

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have visited this restaurant over and over again and tried various items form the menu. None of them has ever let me down.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Eaten here several times and never come away disappointed. The restaurant is quite large (bigger than hatch end) so never had a problem getting a table here. Typical ask modern interior, menu etc do lacks individuality (if you want it try nonna rosa a few doors up) but consistently good food and service so definately worth a visit. It's worth checking for discount vouchers before visiting as you can often get an offer eg 2nd main for £2.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

To be honest, I had gone off Ask as the menu hadn't changed for so long but my husband booked it for Mother's Day lunch as he said the menu sounded very nice and different from their normal offering. Our table was booked for five people - to include our daughter and my parents.
As part of the special menu it was advertised that 'the mother' would receive a glass of Prosecco on the house - in fact, the waiter brought both my Mum and me a glass rather than just one of us.
The menu was a three course meal with a completely different offering from the usual Ask menu and we all enjoyed our lunch and would definitely return if the menu stayed as good!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Service isn't what it used to be. Pizza Express has better service..
Also found a black hair in my pasta which has put me off for a while...