I stayed for 5 nights....and they were the worst 5 nights of my life,
- you walk in and the rank stench of curry hits you in the face
- they make you pay upfront before showing you the hellhole you're sleeping in.
- the sikh man who owned it literally glared at me and never said hello back when I said it to him every morning. He made me feel like some horrible little white girl who wears makeup and doesn't cover herself up.
- When I went to go to bed I pulled back the covers and there was a bug in there. Some sort of creepy spider thing.
- the toilet in my room leaked and it would be all around your feet as you were sitting on the broken seat.
- the shower wasn't even luke warm and little black bugs were crawling out of the mould and holes in the bathroom walls.
-didn't replace toilet roll.
-didn't replace the 2 tea bags they gave me over the 5 days.
-didn't replace the towel...used the same one for 5 days and it was beginning to stink all fousty and damp
-felt disgusting and unclean and unhygeinic the entire time. Didn't dare eat in the room
- attempted breakfast once but service was grotty and I was really aware of his long greasy beard getting in my food of drink and I just couldnt swallow the toast, I was heaving.
-tried charging my phone but there's something dodgy with their electricity so although I would leave it on charge all night, my battery wouldn't last the next day.
-mattress old lumpy and sheets stink of fousty curry
I ignored all of these other bad reviews thinking people were just being fussy and awkward. Boy was I wrong. Please don't stay here. The minging owners don't deserve your hard earned money, they don't work for it. Seriously go somewhere like TravelLodge.
- Also Known As:
- Brunel Hotel Uxbridge