“Fantastic! Love the refurb!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Falcon Lodge

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
NatRigby
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Fantastic! Love the refurb!”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in May 2018

We are staying here as a group of 8 over 3 nights, all of us have been previously. Katy last visited in February, I have stayed in 2015 & 2016. I have also stayed in one of Carols other lodges - 'Teal lodge '. Absolutely love what Carol has done with the place, the outside bar is brilliant, the flame lantern on the decking is also a lovely touch in an evening. The only thing I am not as keen on is that the hot tub is now enclosed and has a clear roof and sides- I prefered the open air.. however it is currently over 20 degrees so personal preference is that I find it a bit stuffy. New bedding and towels are a great touch. The new modern en suite is also a great touch! All in all we dont want to come home tomorrow! If you want a Jetty to the lake I would recommend Teal lodge. The only issue we have come across is ants, they appear to be in all rooms however there was ant powder under the sink which was helpful and soon solved the problem. Thank you for another amazing stay Carol

clare1980...
Mansfield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic lodge”
Reviewed April 29, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This is my second stay at falcon and hopefully won't be my last it's been updated lots since my last stay and what can i say other than fantastic, eveything you need kids loved it and were upset to leave.

Reviewed April 24, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

May 9, 2018
I'm so glad you enjoyed your break in Falcon Lodge!
We would love to welcome you back, please do enquire about our returning customer discount.

Mrs kerry...
“Family holiday”
Reviewed April 15, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Was a home away from home we all really enjoyed it and would love to stay again.
Everyone enjoyed the hot tub and all the amenities available on the site.

Apr 30, 2018
Kerry,

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay in Falcon Lodge and we would love to welcome you back.Please do contact me about the returning customer discount.

Pauline P
“Lovely lodge”
Reviewed April 8, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Lodge has great views over the lake and the hot tub was great. Was nice and warm during the stay and it was easy to adjust temp if needed. Only issue was the noise from cars/ people returning from clubhouse late at night. The park has been extended loads since and the main road is a few feet from the back bedroom, so we were disturbed by people/ cars going past the lodge. I would prefer a lodge in quieter area of the park.

Joe B
“Absolutely Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

I have been to Falcon Lodge three times now over the past three years and I am always as excited to go. You would think that you'd get bored of going to the same place and the same lodge, but not in this case. The lodge is immaculate, and has recently gone through some modernisation both internally and externally. The log burner and hot tub are the best bits, but I couldn't think of a better place to go to chill out and relax. There is so much to do around Tattershall Lakes including a beautiful Indoor pool complex, an arcade area and large restaurant / bar area, and ample water sports that will keep you entertained for hours. I will be booking my next visit very soon!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Feb 27, 2018
Thank you for leaving us this lovely review!

I'm so please you enjoyed your stay, I'd love to welcome you back to Falcon Lodge again. Please do inbox me for the returning customer discount. Hope to see you again.

E F
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Great half term getaway”
Reviewed February 17, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We had a fantastic week in this lodge. We were shocked at how big the lodge was & well equipped with absolutely everything you need.
The real bonus was the outside area & hotub!! Lovely big tub overlooking the lake, perfect for watching the sun go down whilst sipping some bubbly . The added features like all the twinkly light around the outside was perfect & I can imagine in summer you would spend most of your holiday outside using the bbq & summer house.
An all round fab break away, great lodge, would return in the summer to make the most out of using the big outside space.
My only comment (not criticism) is I would take extra pillows next time as all beds only had one & I like 2 (purely personal preference). Also beach towels are a must if your planning on using the tub.

Mar 4, 2018
Thank you for the lovely review, i'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Falcon Lodge. Please do email me if you wish to return to enquire about our returning customer discount.

Carol.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing