“22 rudd lake tattershaw lakes”
other travelers have booked this property
Lodge
Certificate of excellence Overlooking two lakes
Check Availability
Overlooking two lakes
Lounge area
Dining area
Well-equipped kitchen
Master bedroom with king-size bed
Master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite
Twin bedroom
Swimming pool
Sand pit
Wet-play area opening end May 2016
On-site grocery shop
Beach area and outside entertainment arena
Water skiing
Wakeboarding
Pedalos and bike hire
Bar in the woods
Jet skiing
Flyboarding
Golf course
Map of the park
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Helen-lou...
“22 rudd lake tattershaw lakes ”
Reviewed May 26, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We had a 5 day break the lodge was absolutely brillant. Clean and everything u need even a dishwasher. Neighbour was really helpful reguarding fishing. Would recomend highly.the hot tub was fanstatic. Being pet friendly was a great advantage aa tiok dog and parrot. Karen thw owner was also helpful throught from booking to actually getting there.

lauracoop...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing Break - Beautiful Lodge & Location *****”
Reviewed April 23, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

We have just returned from a 3 night break in this beautiful lodge.
Everything was perfect and i couldnt have asked for anything more. It Exceeded our expectations for a relaxing last minute break away.
The lodge was beautiful and clean and we really appreciate the welcome gifts of wine, beers and milk for our arrival - Thank you.
In my opinion this lodge is the best spot on the lake as it is private, yet we got to watch the water sports taking place on the lake. The lodge is situated to enjoy views of 2 lakes and it has an amazing direct view of the castle.
It has 2 sitting out areas (one over looking fishing lake and one with hot tub overlooking sports lake).
The Hot Tub was amazing and the sun loungers and furniture to relax on is lovely. Luckily we had 2 beautiful days of sunshine.
Our 3 year old son loved feeding the ducks and loved looking at the wildlife he saw baby chicks and rabbits.
We enjoyed our stay at this lodge so much that we are already looking at dates to stay for longer next year.

Apr 25, 2018
Thanks for your great review
M8089NNda...
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great lodge, bad location”
Reviewed April 21, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

My family and I had a long weekend at this lodge a couple of weeks ago.
The lodge itself is beautiful and very well equipped, the beds are the comfiest I’ve stayed in :) it was very clean and spacious so perfect for us all to stay. There was a high chair and what appeared to Be, a brand new travel cot which we had in the larger room and still had space! We did have issues with the tap and shower not working which meant that between 5 of us were only able to use the ensuite shower- not ideal! the owner came over when we contacted her to try to fix it but it needed a plumber.
As lovely as the interior was, there were 2 things that were pretty big issues for us, hence why we only gave the lodge 3/5

. The write up of the lodge states that it is in a quiet location of tattershall lakes, this is true as it is at the end of a row of lodges, however, it is parallel to the busy, main road which meant there was a constant noise of traffic meaning sleeping was troublesome. This was a big issue for us as we came away with our parents who had offered to wake up with our baby in the morning to allow us to sleep in- this didn’t happen due to the noise of the traffic.
. Another problem we faced was the decking area. The first thing you see when you arrive to the lodge is the large decking area where the hot tub is, and due to the lodge being next to 2 trees, it was covered in bird poo and leaves/berries from the trees which wasn’t a great first impression. We had to spend time cleaning and sweeping it twice during our stay make it safe enough for our young toddler to play on.

It was a really lovely, comfortable lodge, but due to the location of it, we personally wouldn’t return to this particular one.

Brenda C
“Perfect position”
Reviewed April 4, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Perfect location an excellent family friendly lodge. Walking distance to The National Trust Tattershall Castle. Karen very helpful no problems with the booking excellent information from Karen.

mandy a
notts
“Fabulous”
Reviewed February 7, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We arrived at 22 Rudd lake fri 2nd feb .
The lodge was fab. Very modern and clean..
The hot tub was a huge bonus.
The lodge is tucked away in a quiet corner giving you a perfect view of two lakes.
Highly recommend this lodge

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks for your great review.
23States2
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Take my word for it - its great !”
Reviewed October 1, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Everything about our experience surpassed what I expected

No hassle booking and paying balance - and the owner was great to deal with

On arrival we were blown away with the Lodge and its surroundings. There are some issues with traffic as stated by others but for me I have a road at home as near and sleep at the furthest point from it whereas here I was at the nearest point. However after a day I did not notice it

The Planes can make you grit your teeth for sure but they are not always there and when they are not you forget their existence. One day we had an impromptu flying display by the Spitfires / Hurricanes so that was a bonus

The Lodge has absolutely everything and is b-i-g !

I love the fact that there were Manuals for all the appliances and so you knew how to operate everything. Equipment wise there was everything you may need including a Slow Cooker. May not float everyone's boat but my only regret is I did not know it was here till it was nearly time to go home ! Think of a bit of kit you may need and I am sure it will be here

There are lots of games books jig saws x boxes Dominoes Cards etc etc

There are Lake views from every window on the front and both sides - and I could check my Fishing Peg whenever I wished. I fished for a few hours each morning and again in the evening and caught Carp to 15 pounds. If you fished for smaller fish you would get "loads" - and if you used different tactics for the Carp you would get as many as you could catch. I fished big so did not get many but the smallest was 8 and a half pounds

The Decking areas especially the front one were a real suntrap and are equipped with the right amount of furniture including as you can see in the photos - Sunbeds and Table and Chairs for alfresco dining - and yes we had 2 disposable Barbies and used them both (though there are 2 free standing ones as well)

Then there is the Hot Tub which we used now and again which adds a touch of luxury.

The local Towns provided good shopping etc and a place to visit between fishing sessions. I did not use any of the Parks facilities but they looked interesting and well kept and the Park Staff were all pleasant whenever you met them

I was impressed - so much so that I have been House hunting here. I don't want to go home but on this occasion I don't have a choice as my time is up !

Take my word for it - it's great

Oct 4, 2017
Thanks for your fantastic review I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Reviewed September 20, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Oct 4, 2017
Thank you for your lovely review I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing