Beautiful location, which in the summer would be beautiful, lovely to have the ducks looking for food in the mornings, however my niggles were that there was not hard standing or paving slabs outside the caravan steps which made it extremely slippy when it was raining, and our electric went off and it took ages before we could locate someone to put it right, and that was by the night security man who was really helpful, but by all accounts it wasnt his job to do this, however we were very grateful he did.as we had tried telephoning and we tried to get some help in the club house without success , resulting in us having to drive to the guest services.
Directions on the site are poor we were in the sycamores which is spread in 2 different areas, but only 1 is signposted, hard work in the rain trying to find a caravan when you are skidding on mud and avoiding big puddles and holes in the roads.
Granted we didnt pay a lot for the holiday, but I would be even more unhappy had I paid the full price which some people would have done.
The caravan itself was lovely I have no complaints about that.
Meal deal was good value and food was good quality, my only complaint was the over welming smell of grease which wasnt as inviting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location Tattershall Lakes Country Park is not just your normal run-of-the-mill holiday park, but something really special. If you are looking for that elusive 'quality time' then we can offer just what you are looking for. Our beautiful park is set amongst stunning parkland, lakes and woodland. The wonderful location and our friendly staff are set to provide you with lots of smiles and a very enjoyable family holiday. Located in the heart of Lincolnshire, nestled between the Fens and the Wolds, Tattershall Lakes Country Park simply has loads to do.Plenty to do... There's a lake for Jet-skiing, another for Water-skiing and three lakes for fishing! There is an 9 hole Golf Course and a brand new crazy golf course. We've invested an extensive amount into our facilities for 2016 to enhance your customer experience. You can now enjoy our brand new Merlin Complex which comes with a brand new bar and restaurant called the Spitfire, new arcades and games group, new Propeller Bar balcony to enjoy lakeside views and new vibrant outdoor seating area. We also have added some great new facilities such as an outdoor Splash Park and adventure playground for kids. It is perfect for exploring the wealth of attractions in the vibrant and exciting county of Lincolnshire, if you want to get out and about, then you need look no further. But if you fancy just taking it easy why not take a leisurely walk or bike ride around this fabulous 325 acre park.Water Skiing & Wakeboarding Our 60-acre water skiing lake boasts tranquil panoramic views and is equipped with a homologated slalom and jump coarse, so of course it is an exceptional water skiing and wakeboarding environment for the expert and novice of all ages.Jet Skiiing We have a dedicated lake, which spans over 45 acres of clean water and encompasses a competition racecourse for you to test your skills. Plus a Spa which has great value spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Tattershall Lakes Country Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tattershall Lakes Country Park Hotel Tattershall
- Tattershall Lakes Country Park Lincolnshire