Went on a Monday to Friday break in Oct 12 with Sun Holidays and we did upgrade our caravan to a 6 berth comfort caravan. We arrived early and were given the keys straight away. On the whole the caravan was OK quite modern but obviously because it was nearing the end of the season it showed i.e the carpets in the lounge were very dirty and the guttering outside had a garden growing in them. It was a 6 berth with 2 bedroom and as there were 5 of us, myself, my daughter & 3 grandchildren we needed to use the pull out bed in the lounge but there was no bedding but having said that when we asked one of the cleaning staff for the bedding plus extra pillows he was extremely helpful. I have to agree that you need to make sure that you take provisions because the camp shop is far too expensive and the nearest largish supermarket is in Horncastle. Another minus point is that the park was quite dark in the evening when walking to and from the Boathouse especially at that time of year
Overall though we did enjoy it from the ducks coming every morning for breakfast which my 2 year old granddaughter thought was brilliant to being able to hire 2 bikes for my grandsons. The kids enjoyed the pool and also going to the club in the evening where the entertainment staff worked really hard to entertain the kids and they loved seeing the RAF jets
A big plus point for the park is the staff...everyone we had dealings with during our stay were very pleasant, extremely friendly and always helpful.
If I was going to book again it would be nice if on the park map it could be indicated where each range of caravan/lodges is situated
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location Tattershall Lakes Country Park is not just your normal run-of-the-mill holiday park, but something really special. If you are looking for that elusive 'quality time' then we can offer just what you are looking for. Our beautiful park is set amongst stunning parkland, lakes and woodland. The wonderful location and our friendly staff are set to provide you with lots of smiles and a very enjoyable family holiday. Located in the heart of Lincolnshire, nestled between the Fens and the Wolds, Tattershall Lakes Country Park simply has loads to do.Plenty to do... There's a lake for Jet-skiing, another for Water-skiing and three lakes for fishing! There is an 9 hole Golf Course and a brand new crazy golf course. We've invested an extensive amount into our facilities for 2016 to enhance your customer experience. You can now enjoy our brand new Merlin Complex which comes with a brand new bar and restaurant called the Spitfire, new arcades and games group, new Propeller Bar balcony to enjoy lakeside views and new vibrant outdoor seating area. We also have added some great new facilities such as an outdoor Splash Park and adventure playground for kids. It is perfect for exploring the wealth of attractions in the vibrant and exciting county of Lincolnshire, if you want to get out and about, then you need look no further. But if you fancy just taking it easy why not take a leisurely walk or bike ride around this fabulous 325 acre park.Water Skiing & Wakeboarding Our 60-acre water skiing lake boasts tranquil panoramic views and is equipped with a homologated slalom and jump coarse, so of course it is an exceptional water skiing and wakeboarding environment for the expert and novice of all ages.Jet Skiiing We have a dedicated lake, which spans over 45 acres of clean water and encompasses a competition racecourse for you to test your skills. Plus a Spa which has great value spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tattershall Lakes Country Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tattershall Lakes Country Park Hotel Tattershall
- Tattershall Lakes Country Park Lincolnshire