“Very Good”
Review of Stables Restaurant - CLOSED

Stables Restaurant
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Here at Stables we produce good quality food, using a variety of local suppliers who have they're own individual expertise in food etc. We have a dedicated team of staff whose number one goal is to make sure every customer leaves the restaurant with a smile. Visit us and find out for yourselves.
Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“Very Good”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Six of us prebooked our meal for a Saturday night and the place was buzzing when we arrived. The service was quick and friendly and we were given time to have a good look at the menu. The food was delicious and plentiful and good value. We will most certainly visit again when we are in the area.

1 Thank Joan M

Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“Birthday meal”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Lots of choice to suit most tastes and everything beautifully cooked and presented. Could have done with more vegetables for four of us but other than that nice size portions. At £15 each for main and sweet we felt it was good value. Will certainly return and may try a lunchtime.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Scunnyduo
Barton on Humber
“Well worth a visit :)”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

After my first visit to Stables Bistro in Barton, I felt I had to leave feedback! Excellent service, the food was divine, the venue was also very good! Would offer A+

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Sue R
South Cave, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Barton on Humber”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Slow service (restaurant no paricularly busy) & pricey. bar area was occupied by a group of men who had obviously been drinking all afternoon. More of a pub than a restaurant on the occasion we dined there.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Paul D
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

My experience at stables was terrible, I was disappointed upon arriving as I initially thought we were meeting friends at Elio's and I had heard they had a really good reputation and I fancied having a pizza. When I looked at the menu I noticed they also did pizzas so that is what I ordered. To be honest, it was not the best pizza I have ever had, was a bit like cardboard, like the dough was old, the waitress who cleared our table didnt even ask if we had enjoyed our meal and didnt even offer us any sweets! I said to my friends next time we eat out we must eat at Elio's! However the menu was reasonably priced but you get what you pay for I suppose!

• Visited July 2012