“Wonderful Jerk Chicken”

Ultimate Jerk Centre
Cuisines: Jamaican
Reviewed May 11, 2015

I would highly recommend the Ultimate Jerk Centre. It was a very nice and clean facility. The staff nice and friendly and warm welcome. The food was nice, fresh and hot!!!

1  Thank Evelyn F

Reviewed May 11, 2015

If you are in Runaway Bay, You have to go to Ultimate Jerk Centre. I had the curry goat with the jamaïcain rice and It was really good, unless there is bones in the meat. The Jerk Chicken with Jerk sauce Worth the ride. Definitely thé best meal of my week. Real local good instead of resort buffet.

Reviewed May 9, 2015

This was our lunch spot and the chicken and pork was so delicious the lines were wrapped around the deck waiting for it to get done.

Reviewed May 4, 2015

We went here after our Bob Marley Spirit of Reggae tour. It was DELICIOUS. Aside from the jerk pork and chicken being delicious - you can also get a festival which is a traditional Jamaican pastry like food made from flour, sugar butter - they are delish!

Reviewed April 29, 2015

Well after a beautiful day at Dunns River Falls, my nephew brought me & my dad here, as I so wanted to get a taste of the Jerk Pork!! Wow, was it sweet!!!!. As I"m not that of a big eater, I only ordered a small portion with fried Dumpling, but because it was so nice, I had to re-order another portion!!! :) ( Much better than the Jerk Pork than we get here in Manchester England!!!) So make sure if you are fortunate to pass this place... DONT DRIVE PAST....IT"S A MUST!!!!! promise you WONT be disappointed!!!!