“Amazing nature”

$79.49*
and up
Kayak Tour of Pulau Ubin from Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the rich ecosystems of Chek Jawa along the 1.1 km boardwalk that runs along the coast and mangrove area and get a glimpse of the rich plant and marine life.
Reviewed April 25, 2014

you should definitely come here during low tide as all of the red shelled crabs are out in the mud. also go when it is sunny as it makes the scenery look truly special. if you ever go to Pulao Ubin, go to the Chek Jawa.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

A Cooling weather ..lucky us to cycle to the main entrance but WE FORGET TO BUY WATER!!
We walked in and WAH LAH...THere's a vending machine...we were like crawling thru the desert and it was fun...

For MTB lovers...u guys should know the trial was fun,best to come during a weekday esp with lots of friends with your Go3 or any video cam ready and attached ...Cheers~

Important is u have to get ur insect repellant oftenly ... overall ..its 31years since my last visit on a primary school excursion ......... felt so much has changes........

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I like the treetop tower. It feels like you are at the top of the world. I find peace there and close to nature and away from the city. I dislike the mosquito there but if you use a good insect repellent, i'm sure you'll be fine.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

liked when its low tide, high tide has nothing to see.
check your tide graphs or pulau ubin's website for low tide timings.

2  Thank sierratwo1
Reviewed December 23, 2013

In 2008 I had the good fortune of completing my undergraduate honours thesis at Chek Jawa, spending four months studying the intertidal community that calls the place home. I went back recently to see how the place was and I'm glad to see that the place was still teeming with life. I'm not sure if the guided mudwalks are still being offered but a leisurely stroll on the boardwalks also allows one to view the many marine organisms below.

Do check the local tide tables and plan a trip during low tides to get the best view.

1  Thank MohammadFahmy