“Very good restaurant”

Phoenix Takeaway
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Laxey
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 4, 2012

10 of us had a meal at this restaurant, the food was very good, reasonably priced and the service good.

1  Thank Kenneth R

Reviewed September 17, 2011

I would say I get take away food from here about once a fortnight and am always very pleased with the service. The food is fresh; dishes have plenty of vegetables, unlike some Chinese takeaways that have only the chosen meat and sauce.

The orders are generous and also consistent in high quality. I never feel after I've eaten from here that I've been gorging on 'unhealthy fast food'... it's Chinese Take Away without the guilt!

Prices are reasonable. Nice service too; would advise calling and ordering before hand, as on busy nights this can take about 20 minutes

Emma

2  Thank EmmaLaxey
Reviewed July 21, 2010

I eat from here maybe once a month and has been good food for a while now althought i do not eat any prawn dishes anymore as they dont taste very nice, almost mouldy.... woud recomend the rest of the food