Bit of a come-down after the Bromsgrove Hilton !!!!!! Beautiful surroundings with good access to whole island.We were told it was the best hotel on the island but there was no attention to detail.The staff were very friendly and helpful. The menu was disappointing,and I missed my fried eggs for breakfast ( a once a year holiday treat) but when brought one ,which was ordered separately,it was awful:I stuck with the scrambled egg for the rest of week !!! One had to go outside to reach the restaurant:fortunately it wasn't cold in September.The rooms were O.K. but there was nowhere to dry clothes when one got soaking wet !!!! (only the towel rail). The TV could have been better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your visit to the Isle of Man is for business or pleasure, Mount Murray Hotel Isle of Man offers a multitude of facilities for the discerning traveller. Perfectly set in 200 acres of beautiful Manx countryside and ideally located between the airport and Douglas, this AA rated four-star Isle of Man hotel, has 90 of the largest bedrooms, superb health and fitness centre, hydrotherapy unit and indoor swimming pool.The Mount Murray is the only Isle of Man hotel with its own 18-hole championship golf course with spectacular views across the Island.Extensive conference and banqueting facilities offer a variety of suites to meet requirements for any event, be it a business presentation or a romantic wedding reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mount Murray Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Murray Hotel And Country Club
- Mount Murray Hotel & Country Club Isle Of Man/Santon