Stayed here on business trip. First impression was good as hotel located out in the sticks with nice views. However, breakfast was poor and very limited choice of food. The Celine Dion Greatest Hits music didn't help! Staff try hard but can't mask how de-motivated they look. The hotel inside and out is tired and outdated. Bathrooms are dirty, shower heads too low down and water sprays everywhere. Apparently it was built in the 1990's but I suspect it hasn't been touched since. Gym and pool pretty good though. If location, gym, pool and golf are your priority then this is for you otherwise go elsewhere if you want somewhere special and want value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your visit to the Isle of Man is for business or pleasure, Mount Murray Hotel Isle of Man offers a multitude of facilities for the discerning traveller. Perfectly set in 200 acres of beautiful Manx countryside and ideally located between the airport and Douglas, this AA rated four-star Isle of Man hotel, has 90 of the largest bedrooms, superb health and fitness centre, hydrotherapy unit and indoor swimming pool.The Mount Murray is the only Isle of Man hotel with its own 18-hole championship golf course with spectacular views across the Island.Extensive conference and banqueting facilities offer a variety of suites to meet requirements for any event, be it a business presentation or a romantic wedding reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Mount Murray Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Murray Hotel And Country Club
- Mount Murray Hotel & Country Club Isle Of Man/Santon