This was the PERFECT choice for my daughter's graduation trip!! Online it looks great and in person it is BETTER!! As a Wildlife Biology major, she was in heaven with her camera, as I was! The raised "cabins" were elegantly basic, so we felt a part of the jungle and could hear and see all wildlife in the area! The Howler monkeys started their unique calls at 5a, so if you like to sleep in, not the place for you! Because it is so humid, the ceiling and oscillating fans were great.
Their focus on eco-friendly coexistence with nature is genuine, and Marco and his staff are very knowledgeable and forthcoming when it comes to the wildlife and environment, as well as friendly and hospitable! The food was great, the beautiful beach was steps away, every need was taken care of, and the ZIPLINE experience was breathtaking!! I would recommend ALmonds and Corals to anyone who loves nature and wants to immerse themselves in the Costa Rican jungle!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Almonds and Corals, nestled amongst the exuberant jungle of Gandoca Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge in Costa Rica, offers three in one unique destinations, because it is part an exclusive Caribbean beach resort, part a safari camp and part an eco-conscious boutique hotel. The owners are devoted to offer one-of-a-kind accommodations awaiting your arrival and a unique sensory experience that promotes harmony between inner and outer self. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Almonds and Corals Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almonds And Corals Hotel Manzanillo
- Almonds And Corals Hotel Costa Rica/Manzanillo