“Just right !! Loved it!!”
Review of Soda Mima

Soda Mima
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Manzanillo
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Toronto, Canada
“Just right !! Loved it!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Walked from Punta Uva on the street - probably with nature viewing stops 1.5 hours ...not quite sure on the time but was hungry by the time we reached Manzanillo. Did stop in maxi's...well recommeneded but for what ever reason I 'm not quite sure...didn't want to stay so tried Soda Mima. I was hungry and slightly irritated but my mood changed quickly once we sat down. I had the "carne salsa"...delicious and not overpriced. My boyfriend..not sure what he had but hen did enjoy it. He ordered a side of plantain.. delicious.!! They brought some hot saus (love it ) with some sort of white creamy sauce (could be sour cream) ...just a tasty meal at a reasonalbe price. Great service. Do try it.

• Visited October 2012