“Bravo!”

Ristorante Pensando a Te
Reserve with
Ristorante Pensando a Te is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Baronissi
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2016

We were introduced to this restaurant by an Italian foodie friend. The location in Baronissi is not in the typical tourist's itinerary, but worth the trip. This is our 2nd time at this restaurant and very much look forward to returning on our next trip. High quality ingredients, meticulously prepared by a creative and innovative chef and beautifully presented. Recommend the degustation menu which is very reasonably priced. Be prepared to be wowed by the food, prices and dining experience.

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

Great dinner at Pensando a te, we had a wonderful experience! We have been here few times with friends and family. Best quality ingredients cooked to perfection by the Chef Antonio Petrone the owner. Definitely this is the place to be. High quality and very reasonable price

Reviewed September 23, 2015

... but I'll give it my two thumbs-up. Very nice.

I visit the Fisciano area and my wonderful colleagues/friends every year or so, and they always pick an outstanding restaurant (and never let me pay of course, Italians are very difficult that way). Pensando a te was as good as last year Ristorante San Pietro, and a lot easier to get to, if perhaps a little less picturesque.

Actually the inside of Pensando is very modern-elegant, like a very upper-tier California place. Many tables have a view of the kitchen, in the foodie style, which I like. Most of us had the chef's suggested menu, which I muchly recommend. I'll go especially over the top about the calamari affumicato, worth a visit all for its own sake.

1  Thank calvino
Reviewed September 12, 2015 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant in Baronissi, running by Petrone's family. Anna, Imma and Antonio makes you feel at home we really had a great time! From the appetiser to dessert was extremely excellent! HIGHLY recommended

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We enjoyed everything in Pensando a Te - the atmosphere the service and above all the imaginative creative great food . We had the degustacion menu in 35 euro and were treated perfectly . The cooking as far as I can judge involves molecular methods and meeting traditional Italian dishes - the results are great , I hope to visit again .