I stayed here with a friend in March of 2012 and it was beyond expectations. The views from the deck and dock are incredible. Erica and Jose are both professional and personable. They were accommodating to dietary wants and I felt they went out of their way to make you feel at home. At night the dock is a great place to check out because of the stars which abound and the bioluminescence of the water...crazy! and if you want to stay on the porch you will be very happy with the fireflies. The tours are beyond reasonable in cost and even if you are not a water person I highly recommend the snorkeling tour. You will be amazed. Not only with the fish but the beauty and the last stop in truly magical.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here on the calmest Caribbean water, at our off-Grid Eco-lodge, our team strives to provide the absolute best travel experience. We know you work hard to earn your vacation and we want you to relax so your focus can be on all Bocas has to offer. We do our best to combine environmental sustainability and the highest levels of guest comfort. BREAKFAST and DINNER included in the room rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Dolphin Bay Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolphin Bay Hideaway Hotel Isla San Cristobal
- Dolphin Bay Hideaway Panama/Bocas Del Toro - Isla San Cristobal