“Best food in Vilseck!”

Angelo's Soul Food
Ranked #7 of 12 Restaurants in Vilseck
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Been here two years and never realized this place existed! Went there with my 3 kids and the lady mode it feel like homeand was VERY nice! price and quality of food is a PLUS! DEFINITELY recommend going there if you're tired of Greek and traditional lol

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Best Soul food in Germany. We always make a point to go here every time we are in the area. Love the iced tea in a jar :)

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I DISLIKE NOTHING ABOUT THIS PLACE!!! being from Texas there are 2 things I love: 1) soul food and 2) SWEET TEA!!! my favorite is their GREENS!!!! OH MY GAWD!!! sooo amazing especially when accompanied with their corn bread!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had to wait a while because all the food is cooked to order, but oh my goodness, it was so delicious!! Very affordable, I ended up giving my second fried chicken breast to my husband because I was stuffed! They give you so much food, and it is the only place I have found so far to serve great mac and cheese, and sweet tea! I cannot wait to go back <3

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I discovered this restuarant almost 4 years ago when I was pregnant with my daughter. I ate there all the time and it was the first outing we took with my daughter once she was born. The food is very good, but the atmosphere is better. The waiter is always polite and he always recognizes me and my daughter when we come in. We also have brought people who have come to visit us and they have always enjoyed both the food and atmosphere. We stopped going along the end of our tour because it got alot busier and the waiting time was very long.