“Lovely food. Good service”
Review of Cedar Farm Cafe

Cedar Farm Cafe
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Mawdesley
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Leyland, United Kingdom
“Lovely food. Good service”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I visited with a friend whilst having an excellent day of glass fusing at Julie Langham glass. The cafe brought menu's over so we could choose what we wanted and collected them. We didn't have long for lunch so it was lucky they had reserved a table for us upstairs as it was early December weekend and VERY BUSY. The food was lovely but although it was pre ordered it still took a while and I didn't receive part of my meal so had to ask about the side order which arrived a little later. The Salad was huge and very tasty and I am sure if it was a little less busy and we hadn't have been sat upstairs out of the way that the service would have been spot on. But Nothing I would have complained about just what you might expect when a place is packed out! A little pricey for a cafe but worth it for a treat. Will Visit again.

• Visited December 2012

Wigan, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely place.”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Worth a visit. Wonderful food, fresh and tasty, always packed which is a good sign!
Ive been loads of times and would take any friends or family for lunch and a shop!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank winston12345
Leyland
“Comfy cafe, boho and laid back”
Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

I like it here. My only problem is that I love the pheasant salad so much that I can't seem to try much else. It's all nice-pâtés, soups, salads, wraps but the salad-I just go back to that! Whether it's for a lunch or a cake, I always enjoy the relaxing time I have here. An hour away from the hustle is lovely. We also enjoy the brown sugar meringues and fruit-yum! Give it a try.

Bankfoot, United Kingdom
“The Coffee Roasters.”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The americano coffee in the coffee roasterie coffee shop is the best I've ever tasted.Pity I live 250 plus miles away in Scotland as I would be a regular visitor.

Visited September 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We took our friends with us for a lite lunch at this little cafe.We have been several times before.

What a charming little place, great service, lovely atmosphere and fabulous food.

I usually have the daily quiche special but this time had the bagel, filled with bacon and the and a gorgeous salad, tossed in a lovely dressing.The dish was fabulous, made a simple dish extremly tasty and so well presented.My hubby always goes or the chilli.Our friends had the hearty soup of the day which was filled with hearty vegetables and pasta, served with bread a meal in itself.
The cafe is charming, serving wonderful food at good prices.
I always end my trip to Cedar Farm with a trip around the quaint little shops.I live Etcetera the ladies clothes shop, always has such lovely things.

• Visited September 2012