“nearly there”

Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“nearly there”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

A very pleasant mothers day lunch, staff and food very good. Still a few teething problems with it being a new venture. Mainly that the portions are a little bit big for a 3 course set menu. The champagne dessert was to die for. Will definitely be returning to try the main menu.

1 Thank Lea P

“Attentive, warm service, delicious food”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We came for Mother's Day and we were greeted very warmly. Table, cutlery very clean and good authentic and delicious food. Value for money and mouth watering selection of home made desserts. Terrific experience, we shall be sure to return and try the full menu as it was a set menu for Mother's Day. Also, decor fab.

Paris, France
“L'Angelo, mon amour!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Surprisingly good
I came recently to London on a business trip and I had dinner one evening at L'angelo restaurant in Sidcup. To be honest I wasn't expecting much ..just another Italian restaurant in a big city.I m Italian so I m very difficult to please food wise. The atmosphere since I walked in was nice and inviting , the staff very friendly and attentive .I had polpette for starter...a very good dish , properly cooked and well presented ! For main course I had a pizza (you can't get more Italian than that) wich was surprisingly good !
The house red wine made the food even more enjoyable ...at the end of the evening I was well pleased with the whole experience ! And the bill was more than reasonable. On my next trip to London a dinner at L'angelo is on my to do list

2 Thank Michelin_2
London
“Fantastic service and lovely authentic food”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I was recommended by a friend to try this new restaurant and it didn't disappoint! The food here is completely authentic and beautiful, the dishes are family recipes and are delicious! The meat loaf is amazing! The pasta and pizza dishes are really reasonably priced. The service is amazing too, so friendly that we have been back twice in 2 weeks!

1 Thank nikita_17
Bodmin, United Kingdom
“Amazing Value, Amazing Service - Top evening”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Travelled up to visit Family from Cornwall last Friday- decided over a pint which Restaurant took our fancy. Decided on the really busy one!

My god we are glad we decided to spend time and our hard earned money at the L'Angelo.

From first being seated, three waitresses looked after us all with an individual lovely way about them!

The Wine and Food ive got to say were top notch!

We had the Olives and Feta for starters with Bread and Simple Pasta (Olive oil, Chilli) Mushroom Pasta with Spinach Parcels for mains and the most amazing Cooky Dough and Ice cream and Tirimasu deserts.

As I said we couldnt find fault with the service and the food was brilliant. Best Italian ive ever had!!!!

Capped off with a nice little chat with the boss lady - magic cant wait to we visit again!

All for under £45

Keep up the goo work Ladies.

1 Thank Warren P