“Wonderful Concept and Very Nice Owners”
Review of Himalayan Spice

Himalayan Spice
Ranked #18 of 100 Restaurants in Sidcup
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located between Sidcup and Bexley village Himalayan spice serves authentic Nepalese and Indian Cuisine. Restaurant is open for Eat In , Take away and Delivery. Himalayan spice prides itself for Chef crafted authentic food , cozy & warm ambiance followed by the excellent hospitality.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I am not a fan of Indian Food normally but O Lala! This Restaurant has lots of options and the quality of food was fantastic!!! Very tasty too....with the right amount of spice. The ambiance of the Restaurant is lovely too...definitely will be returning there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highly recommended!

1  Thank Ronke S

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Me and my partner have eaten here several times and will continue to do so. The food here is excellent! It's always freshly cooked and has got so much flavour. The owner and other members of staff always make us feel welcome without being to over baring. I always recommend this restaurant to friends and family because it is so nice!

1  Thank sarah c
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our dinner here very much. The staff were very helpful making recommendations and everything we tried was delicious. We will be back.

1  Thank Sherrywaye
Reviewed April 4, 2014

The staff were very attentive and quick to help where they could. Lots of food options and catered to your wishes. Only thing I would say is the chicken in my dhansak curry was quite tough but the rest of my party said theirs was fine so maybe just a one off. Also the dip selection with the popadoms were pretty bland. Very quiet restaurant which I thought was a worry but overall was a nice dinner.

Uk7777, Owner at Himalayan Spice, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Himalayan Spice.Thank You for your feedback rearding your experience and it is very important for a new restaurant like ours which has only been trading for 3 months.While our weekends are busier we are slowly making progress on our weekdays trading as well considering we have only been 3 months in the business.We are glad to hear that you and your party had a pleasant dinner.We look forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Regards,
Himalayan Spice.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Visited Himalayan Spice for the first time last night after a recommendation from friends. The owners and staff are very friendly and welcoming. The restaurant is very clean and has a nice atmosphere. The food was great; delicious and really fresh. We will definitely go again.

2  Thank Alison_244