“Great Pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mario's Pizzeria

Mario's Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 94 Restaurants in Sidcup
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
London, United Kingdom
“Great Pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is by far one of the most unusual restaurants I have been to. It is barely noticeable from the outside and I only found it after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor.

The restaurant itself is more like a small deli (there is very limited seating). If you are looking for a romantic ambience, this is probably the wrong restaurant to be honest. The menu is also relatively compact in terms of choice but ultimately it is all about the food and I was not disappointed.

The pizza is extremely tasty and a good portion, definitely the best pizza you will find in the local area. Service was also good and quick so no complaints there.

The meal came to around £27 including some olives, two pizzas and two soft drinks, average value I suppose. I would happily come here again to eat the pizza, but I wouldn't say this is the best restaurant in Sidcup as per it's current ranking!

• Visited January 2014

Sidcup, null, United Kingdom
“another great night at Mario's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Once again a great evening at Mario's this time with friends for New Year's Eve. A really nice way to see in the new year, can't wait to go back again.

• Visited December 2013
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Went there last night - service was excellent and very friendly. Food was fantastic. Will be back for more soon.

1 Thank Ged K
Sidcup
“A Little Bit Of Italy Comes To Sidcup”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

A small restaurant that I have passed on many an occasion and not taken much notice of, what a mistake that was. We had a great welcome and the hospitality continued throughout the evening. The food was fantastic and accompanied with great service it made for a lovely evening. I will definitely be back.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank TraceySidcup
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Place !!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my wife and my son for my birthday.
We had a great time.. Me and my wife had pizza and my son had linguini ao pesto. The pizza was the best i have eve eaten in the UK!!! Top quality!!! The pasta was also amazing, my son loved it!!!
The price average for the pizza is between 8-10 pounds and for the pasta is same... Desert tiramissu was really nice.. Desert prices were around 4.95... If you go to pizza express or any other pizza place you will pay the same price but will not have the sane quality and service... Massimo the guy who was serving us was fantastic, he made us laugh all the evening!!! Grazie Massimo !! Mario was a really great guy as well!!! This is a must go place!!
Regards,