“Recommended for what reason i don't know”
Review of Caffe Nuovo

Caffe Nuovo
Ranked #13 of 94 Restaurants in Sidcup
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
“Recommended for what reason i don't know”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I commute to London everyday by train through sidcup and always use a few local cafes for my morning snacks, this time i ventured to the other side of the bridge near sidcup station as i was recommended to a little cafe called nuovo by a friend. At first i thought lovely, nice decor and semi friendly staff ( not quite welcoming atmosphere though ) i was confident i could get a decent panini as that seemed to be there speciality. So i have the chicken avocado and pesto ciabatta and a large latte coffee. Firstly the coffee was wayy too hot so the milk was burnt, which i cannot stand at all. Secondly my ciabatta's fillings were just about visible! Terrible. Two suggestions nuovo... Stop selling overdone coffee and stop being so tight on portions! Not happy!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Alex D

“Best caffe around”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

Nuovo is by far the best caffe around town. The Grand Torino signature dish (my own personal favorite) has a unique flavour second to none and just melts in the mouth! I've never had a bad meal there, all the food is always tasty and fresh. Speedy service from friendly staff, great value for money and exsqisite recipes ensure a very rewarding lunchtime experience for all.

“Lovely little cafe”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

very cosy little café. Loved it! Food was fresh and delicious!
Staff were attentive and friendly.
Parking was not a problem either.

London, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable atmosphere and helpful staff”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stopped by for a little lunchtime snack and was immediately welcomed to a very clean and inviting caffe, I was most impressed. They boast a large and keenly priced menu that caters very well for vegetarians and children of all ages.

So after much deliberating I ordered a vegetarian lasagne and a strawberry milkshake from a friendly and very polite waitress. I then selected a table and didn't have to wait long before I was served my drink and wow I found the strawberry flavour to be amazingly scrumptious and ice cold. The texture thick and creamy, whipped to perfection just how I like it. My huge and wondrous plateful of lasagne was next and it certainly lived up to my expectations, delicious, fresh and very tasty. Every bite wholesome and homemade, It hit the spot exactly! I cleared my entire plate.

In a nutshell Caffe Nuovo has an excellent menu, sharp service and great food. I would highly recommend the exciting range of refreshing milkshakes, an absolute treat! You will find an enjoyable atmosphere down there with helpful and attentive staff always alert and ready to serve, I'm sure to return.

Horley, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent Breakfasts, warm and friendly atmosphere!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Having read previous reviews on Trip Advisor about Cafe Nuovo, I decided to give it a go and experience it for myself.

I was most impressed with the warm welcome we received upon arrival - something that goes a long way these days - the staff even reserved a table for us knowing that we were due in after emailing them!

The coffe was lovely and fresh, and so were the ingredients used for our breakfast, everything was cooked perfectly, and was even served on hot plates!

The breakfasts came out quickly and served with a smile...If you want to have a good decent breakfast, in a warm & cozy environment, then I sugget you try Cafe Nuovo, you wont be disappointed.

Thanks to all the staff, and we look forward to becoming regulars each Saturday morning!