“Fantastic Meal & Service Everytime”
Review of La Cucina

La Cucina
Ranked #14 of 100 Restaurants in Sidcup
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We have eaten here serveral times now with friends in small and big groups and everytime is perfect. Food is gret and service and staff are brilliant. You wont go wrong picking here.

80  Thank Marc D

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This is one of my favourite restaurants but I like to try different places and my girlfriend is not a great lover of Italian food, so haven't been back for about 15 months.
I finally persuaded my girlfriend to give it a go and lucky we did. The food is still gorgeous, with plenty of choice and it did not disappoint one bit.
The only negative was that there was a large party celebrating a 60th birthday and it was a bit loud, which couldnt be helped I suppose however there were times when me and my girlfriend struggled to hear each other properly.
Might be worth checking to see if there are any large bookings when calling to book.
I will definately be returning and hope not to leave it as long next time

72  Thank leezy1
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Recently had Sunday Lunch with a large group. We were squeezed in a bit but could not be helped with the size of our group. The Sunday Lunch menu proved excellent value for money. A rasonable number of starters and main courses to select from. I had the veal and mushroom main which was very tasty. Not sure about the Roast Meats: but no-one complained. I prefer the a la carte menu but the prices are greater.

72  Thank tony a
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This was our first visit to La Cucina. Had read the rave reviews here so decided to give it a try. It was OK, that's all. I had fish which was a large portion and plentiful veg. But somehow the meal lacked any flavour and there wasn't anything very Italian about it,

20  Thank Bellini6
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We visited here for the first time on valentines evening and had such a lovely time. The food was brilliant and the wine flowed very well! The side of vegetables was superb and the definite highlight for us was the old fashioned dessert trolley- everywhere should bring these back!! It was very busy which I feel is the sign of a good restaurant and therefore the servers were very busy but this did not hinder our lovely evening at all :) we shall be adding this to our list of favourite local restaurants and look forward to visiting again soon.

40  Thank Nic R