“First visit very impressed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Cucina

La Cucina
Ranked #17 of 94 Restaurants in Sidcup
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“First visit very impressed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

We had passed this restaurant many times wondering what it was like but last night myself and my partner had a lovely 3 course meal there. It has a very warm and welcoming atmosphere the service was excellent and the food delicious we will certainly be visiting again.

• Visited February 2013
31 Thank cheekygirl1966

Bexley, United Kingdom
“Great food and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

A group of eight of us had our Christmas meal together here. We had thought the menu choice was excellent, the vegetables were plentiful and the service was excellent. We did not feel rushed and this was our second visit. We would not hesitate to go again and had a thoroughly enjoyable evening. We would recommend.

• Visited December 2012
35 Thank Karen G
“Quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

A superb restaurant where the Italian restraunt is actually run by Italians.
Menu is superb, food is 10/10.
Staff are friendly and spot on.
Would recommend to anyone looking for a romantic dinner or for a party.
Tim C

33 Thank Cribbsy
London, United Kingdom
“One of the best Italian restaurants I have visited”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

And I've eaten in a lot both in England and abroad.
Although off the beaten track in Halfway Street, Sidcup this is a gem of a restaurant. The waiters are very attentive and if you have any special requests then they will try to accomodate your every wish. The chef is a well known local chef who has been in the area many years and I have followed him at every restaurant he has cooked in and without doubt his skill is second to none.
There is always a special menu of fresh dishes and the sweet trolley if you have room is excellent. Booking is recommended as they do get very busy especially weekends.

• Visited November 2012
36 Thank cruicksd
London
“Overpriced and poor quality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

What a shame, I wish I could say something good about this restaurant. I can say the staff were friendly and attentive, there was also a nice ambience. However the food let it down. I can't see how people can get carbonara wrong but the pancetta was rock hard. We did complain and the waiter apologised. My rissotto was very average, nothing special.

I was hoping so much that this would be a perfect find that I could come to on a regular basis but I have to say that again Sidcup's restaurants are a let down.

• Visited November 2012