First of all I would like to thank Orange County Coorg for the fabulous service and courtesy extended to us during our stay.
Check in was not only smooth but the FO staff actually interacted with us and made us feel at home. The cold coffee was to die for! One of the FO executives, Ms. Anita was really sweet and she took us through the details of the entire property on the way to our room which was really nice.
The rooms (Private Pool Villa and Lily Pool Villa... we stayed at both) were magnificent. The decor, the furniture, the bathroom and the sit out are really well maintained. The property in general has been taken care of really well.
The restaurants were really nice as well. The food is delectable. Please don't forget to eat at Peppercorn - The Barbecue and Grill restaurant.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. Libin and Chef Narendra were exceptionally good and we thank you for the commendable service provided to us.
Thank you once again for making our stay comfortable and enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordered by the legendary river Cauvery and surrounded by virginal forests, Orange County, Coorg is a 300 acre working plantation resort perched at a height of 800 m that gives you the most luxurious introduction yet into the deepest secrets of this mystic mountain. Come, allow the spirit of the land to infuse your very being and coax you gently on a personal voyage of discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Orange County, Coorg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orange County, Coorg Hotel Siddapura
- Orange County Hotel
- Orange County Kodagu
- Orange County, Coorg India/Siddapura