Evolve Back, Coorg
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Minerva River Land(Kushalnagar)
  • Breakfast included
Purple Palms Resort & Spa,Coorg(Kushalnagar)
Hotel Green Land(Kushalnagar)
1,926 results
All reviewsprivate pool villaorange countyplantain leafbird watchingpepper cornnature walkreading roomcoffee plantationhousekeeping teamheaven on earthcoracle ridecultural showcold coffeeour honeymoonlilly poolcandle light dinnervegetarian restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Ideal place for vacation. Luxury plus eco-friendly resort.
We stayed in Lily pool villa which was amazing. We had a private lily pond as well as a pool.
Orange County Coorg makes sure that you have full stomach throughout the day..Food is great and yes Coffee is their specialty.

Must visit during peak December (25 to 31). Arranged various cultural shows for entertainment during dinner.

I would like to thank the entire management for organizing a wonderful event for the new year's eve.

Room Tip: Choose the room near the lake...Lily pool villa
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Truly regarded as a heaven on earth, though a touch expensive one, but each & every penny spent is worth!!! The welcome was just magnificent - in India "mehman bhagvan hota hai" & i was feeling like one!!!! Following a godly welcome, i was checked in & in no time i was taken to my lily pool bunglaw!!! What followed was a beautiful stay with awesome food & lovely staff!!!
Overall Great Experience!!! worth a visit undoubtedly!!! :)

Room Tip: go for lily pool bungalow if going with a family!! Awesome private pool with Jacuzzi!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank KunalRelia
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Recently we had been to this place. It is a huge property around 300 acres. From the time we enter the hotel till we left, we were out of this world. Great experience. Excellent accommodation, great ambience, great hospitality, Even the staff is well trained, well behaved & well mannered more they are very eagar to help us at any point of time. Even for the food, they used to give us the best jain food as per our request. Though I had gone with my better half & 1 other couple, after almost 3 years for this vacation, I felt I have achieved something in life which is the highest peace, after staying here for 5 days. We felt it was not enough for us. IT WAS AN EXPERIENCE OF LIFE TIME.

Room Tip: Please choose PRIVATE POOL VILLA., excellent place for a couple to spend the time. Entirely yours for the number of days you stay. Enriching experience for ourself.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank manish2608
Reviewed January 10, 2014

A beautiful resort we ever visited.Hospitality was just great.Villa was awesome with its pool.Food quality served was excellent.Activities were interesting.Ambience was too good.Such peaceful place to spend time specially for honeymoon couples.Jus a request to make some changes while visiting the resort...rest all excellent.We give 5stars to orange county

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mayur5461
Reviewed January 4, 2014

I personally suggests every married couples to be at this place for experience their unforgettable memorable experience..

I enjoyed every moment during my stay

Climate during this period is perfect

I have already suggested many people under my network

• Stayed: January 2014