Hello Friends, I had a family vacation to Orange County from 13th Oct till 16th Oct. I checked-in in the Lilly pool cottage. On my second day, the geyser was not working and I complained to the housekeeping staff at 6:00AM; they sent an electrician and he fixed it. After 60 minutes , I saw that there was no hot water.
Second time I complained to their front office , housekeeping and Bangalore booking team..Mr Raj Sharma (housekeeping manager) and Noor Ahemad (front office manager ) came to my room and promised to take actions immediately. But there was no proper response from any of them till 10:30AM.
I spoke to Priyanka (Bangalore booking office) and wanted to talk to Mr Jose Ramapuram (head of marketing). Priyanka promised to connect me with Mr Jose Ramapuram ; but no response from her.
At 10:45AM , Mrs Kanthi madam (General manager) and Mr Thomas Paul (Resident manager) came to my room and assured to provide me another room. As the resort occupancy was 100% , then took few more min (till 11:30AM) to provide me an LPV (Lilly Pool Villa).
The behavior shown by Mrs Kanthi madam and Mr Thomas Paul was excellent ; they are humble, polite and soft. They understand the guest's issues and provide the solutions immediately. The remaining 2 days were excellent stay for my family starting from food, activities and personal interaction.
Mr Raj Sharma had taken care well on housekeeping and always to ask if I need anything.
This was my second trip to Orange County (after 2007). I felt there was sour and sweet experience in my stay ; but the people like Mrs Kanthi Madam , Mr Thomas Paul and Raj Sharma have brought smile to my family.
Few things to know :
1. Always go for LPV or PPV
2. Ask for specific food to the chefs ; they are happy to prepare food on your choice
3. Must to do : Plantation walk, Worker's trail , Fishing near Anthurium Garden , Fish Feeding, Take a buggy around the resort, Coracle Boating, Cycling, bird's watching etc
4. Don't miss 7:30PM cultural program... Fantastic
5. Nature walk
Samir Kumar Sahoo
Mob- +91 99720 21205
Stayed in LPV 201
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordered by the legendary river Cauvery and surrounded by virginal forests,Evolve Back, Coorg or Evolve Back Chikkana Halli Estate, Coorg the new name of Orange County, Coorg is a 300 acre working plantation resort perched at a height of 800 m that gives you the most luxurious introduction yet into the deepest secrets of this mystic mountain. Come, allow the spirit of the land to infuse your very being and coax you gently on a personal voyage of discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Evolve Back, Coorg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orange County, Coorg Hotel Siddapura
- Orange County Hotel
- Orange County Kodagu
- Evolve Back, Coorg India/Siddapura