Wonderful place - we had no real expectations and were really impressed by the concept, place itself and the people. Every time I walked around I saw and heard new things. The early morning bird watching walk was so worthwhile. Food was fantastic - we ate in all 3 restaurants. The ayurvedic treatments were excellent. All the staff at Orange County were so friendly and seemed very happy. Our driver told us he gets well treated there too with good food without charge. All resorts should do this.
The only things we'd want to change are: a little less attention in the main restaurant - it was over intrusive at times. Also my husband went on a plantation tour and he said he felt the workers there weren't as well cared for as the staff at the hotel.
Our regret was that we didn't book in for longer: we hope to come back in a year or two, for a longer stay.
Thank you to all of you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordered by the legendary river Cauvery and surrounded by virginal forests, Orange County, Coorg is a 300 acre working plantation resort perched at a height of 800 m that gives you the most luxurious introduction yet into the deepest secrets of this mystic mountain. Come, allow the spirit of the land to infuse your very being and coax you gently on a personal voyage of discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Orange County, Coorg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orange County, Coorg Hotel Siddapura
- Orange County Hotel
- Orange County Kodagu
- Orange County, Coorg India/Siddapura