My husband and I had our wedding here on May 25th 2013 and it could not have been more perfect. From the first time we saw the castle we knew this would be where we got married. The theater was a wonderful place for the ceremony, and the music room was the perfect backdrop for our vintage glam theme. The conservatory provided a wonderful view of the mountains for our evening reception and the fading sunlight in there created a gorgeous light for us to party in. The history of the castle alone makes it an exciting place to be but it also has the added bonus of amazingly helping staff, beautiful rooms, lovely food and a lovely relaxing atmosphere. The grounds that surround the castle are also stunning, and great for photo opportunities. Melissa was our wedding co-ordinator and we really couldn't have wished for better, she was so helpful and really went out of her way to make our day amazing. All the staff at the castle were friendly and helpful and gave all our guest a warm welcome and helped in any way they could. If you are reading this and are looking to find the most romantic place to get married - book Craig y nos now! Will definitely return and will treasure the memories that we have there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a stunning location and the carefully preserved ambiance of a Welsh Castle Craig y Nos offers visitors a unique experience, whether it be just enjoying an overnight stay, or as a guest at a major function. Now largely restored to its former glory which, set against the backdrop of the park, makes it the ideal base for walkers, photographers, and other visitors to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Craig-y-Nos Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Nos Castle Hotel Penycae
- Craig-y-Nos Castle Wales/Penycae