I have visited Craig y Nos on this occasion and found the hospitality of the staff faultless. Food was great and the accommodation was of a good standard.
The castle takes full advantage of its pretty much unique location and the views from almost any aspect are spectacular.
Had a great night with a few beers around the log fire in the bar, after taking advantage of the new gym facilities which i think are a superb addition to the buliding.
Will definitely look to come back in the future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a stunning location and the carefully preserved ambiance of a Welsh Castle Craig y Nos offers visitors a unique experience, whether it be just enjoying an overnight stay, or as a guest at a major function. Now largely restored to its former glory which, set against the backdrop of the park, makes it the ideal base for walkers, photographers, and other visitors to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Craig-y-Nos Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Nos Castle Hotel Penycae
- Craig-y-Nos Castle Wales/Penycae