We got married at Craig-y-nos Castle on the 4th June 2007 we had the perfect day in the perfect setting. The staff were very helpful and friendly and nothing seems to be to much trouble. The food we had for the buffet was exceptional, and as we had guests that have dietary needs a meal was made specially for them. All our guests thoroughly enjoyed the day and the castle, along with the grounds which are beautiful. I can not fault the staff or the customer service we received. we stayed in the bridal suite for the night which is a really comfortable room and really quiet. some our guests looked around the room and were wowed by the double ended slipper bath. Our day and experiences couldn't have been happier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a stunning location and the carefully preserved ambiance of a Welsh Castle Craig y Nos offers visitors a unique experience, whether it be just enjoying an overnight stay, or as a guest at a major function. Now largely restored to its former glory which, set against the backdrop of the park, makes it the ideal base for walkers, photographers, and other visitors to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Craig-y-Nos Castle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craig-y-Nos Castle Hotel Penycae
- Craig-y-Nos Castle Wales/Penycae