“Great party venue”
Review of Bull's Head Hotel

Bull's Head Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Chislehurst
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I organised my mum's 60th party Here and the staff were great, so organised and couldn't do enough to help. Great value, nicely decorated hall and the hog roast went down a storm. They even cleared up at the end. My mum stayed the night there in the honeymoon suite which is a gorgeous room and has a 4 poster bed. Can't recommend enough!

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Lovely hotel/restaurant/bar.
A lovely welcome by Rebecca on reception. Shown to a lovely room, but for me, I didn`t like the noise from the extractor fans from the kitchen (that is just me, it wasn`t that bad really) so could have put up with it for one night, but on mentioning it to Rebecca she immediately offered us another room to view, happy to say equally nice and we moved. Room excellent, even had two TV`s, spotlessly clean and comfy spacious bed, lovely complimentary toiletries. Great garden with comfy sofa`s and benches. Breakfast was good, but need to source some nicer sausages! Have to say that is the only complaint we had and would recommend this hotel highly.

Room Tip: Ask to check room first if possible.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Mark H, Front Office Manager at Bull's Head Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you for your comments I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We always do our best to ensure customers are satisfied so it is great to receive your feedback.

Many Thanks
Rebecca

Reviewed July 31, 2013

stayed here for two nights during friends' wedding and was extremely impressed by the hotel, it's location and surroundings, the food, bar, gardens and as a wedding venue. The staff were very helpful and personable, the food exceeded expectations and the Bull's Head impressed all guests. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone whether passing through this lovely part of the country or as a magnificent wedding venue.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Stayed here on Saturday 15th June, solo. Very clean, comfortable, stylish rooms and bathroom. Helpful staff.Good beds, linen and very good size towels, not the usual handkerchief!!!Excellent hospitality tray. Breakfast was excellent, again very helpful staff.
Would stay again, definately.

Room Tip: View wasnt good from my room but was only there to sleep. No lift so ask for luggage help!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Very impressed - staff friendly & helpful, room delightful, clean & comfortable. Breakfast was lovely but serving finishing at 9 was the only down side for someone who likes a lie-in when on holiday. A lovely place for an overnight stay - Chiselhurst is quaint too!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Juliesbc4
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I had eaten here before (see my other review) but I always tend to stay at another hotel in the area I went for a change.

I would say this is primarily a pub/restaurant with hotel facilities but this doesn't bother me at all as it's quite a nice change to being somewhere with suits at every table looking at their blackberry's or iphones. The locals are really friendly and you don't get too many strange looks (I was watching Man Utd on the tv so there were some to be expected!).

The food was good and the service all but one member of staff was also very good (the management have actually called me to ask about this other person, I left a review about it on the website that I booked the hotel with so I was very impressed by this too).

The rooms are really nicely decorated, the beds are huge and the bathroom very wel equipped.

I would highly recommed anyone to stay here, I wish I was there for pleasure not business as it does look like a nice place to go to on a weekend.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2013

stayed here with the wife, unfortunately we only had one night, would have liked more.
Clean, comfortable well-appointed room, great staff (all very welcoming), lovely food, and rather excellent beer. We could not have asked for more.
The local area is quite pictureque and ideal for an after walk. So we will definitely will be going back at some point.

Room Tip: Ideally located to visit the rathet beautiful Eltham Palace
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nigel R
Mark H, Front Office Manager at Bull's Head Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for your comments. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you're interested in returning.

Kind Regards
Rebecca

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chislehurst
Crown Inn
The Bromley Court Hotel
Premier Inn London Orpington
Travelodge London Sidcup Hotel
Travelodge London Bromley

Been to Bull's Head Hotel? Share your experiences!