“Old fashioned charm lovely food”
Review of Due Amici

Due Amici
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Chislehurst
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I visited Due Amici with my fiancé and his parents. The restaurant was full but we were given a lovely table in the window. After reading other reviews I can see why some people would not like this restaurant however we loved it. It is an old fashioned Italian, where they still bring desserts on a trolley and vegetables in a silver platter but for me personally I love this old fashioned Italian style. The food was delicious and the portions are huge so we skipped dessert. It was my fiancé birthday and they brought him a cake and all sang in Italian around the table. It's quite a loud restaurant with a lively atmosphere but again we loved it. Would definitely go back!

1  Thank kimberley z

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were a large family group and had an excellent meal with brilliant service from a most convivial staff. They were particularly attentive to the children.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Visited twice in a week. The menu is extensive with something for everyone. It's a cosy place with a buzz about it at any point in the week. The waiters are experienced and really know what they're doing - amusing too. The food on both occasions was terrific for all - no complaints!

1  Thank Florence C
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here many times and Never had bad food or bad service.

It is always fantastic..

Service excellent
Food choice excellent
Food excellent
Atmosphere excellent

You can go for any occasion and take any one they can feed every taste.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My first visit to this restaurant, and we'll definitely return. The food was very good, but the service really makes this restaurant. It almost seems to be over staffed, but all the staff make time for a chat and give that little extra bit of service. The only reason it doesn't get an excellent is a small error on the bill, but it's a great restaurant.