“Quick breakfast”

Carluccio's - Bromley
Ranked #164 of 280 Restaurants in Bromley
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Visited Saturday at 9.30am . We were greated by a very friendly waiter . My son wanted a simple sandwich bacon and sausage I was told no.problem and he said the sausage was beautiful. I had eggs benedict with salmon which was lovely . So two breakfasts a water and a coffee 18.00 not bad . Portions small but service was good . Would return

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

I ordered ravioli, what came out of the kitchen can only be described as a cold, dead creature of the sea coated in a thick, sticky, butter mucous.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

Awesome experience in this Italian restaurant on a Sunday lunch. The food was great and the service as well. I had squid rings as starter and was the best portion that I could find in the area, the prices are reasonable and the quality is very good!
Staff very friendly as well.

Reviewed July 1, 2016

Went here for lunch with my husband at around 12.30 on a Friday. The restaurant was very busy with customers of every age group, and tables are extremely close together, making it very difficult to have a conversation without involving 6 other people!. We found the waiting staff friendly but felt the service was pretty slow. My cocktail arrived in a chunky tumbler (I was expecting it to look a little more exotic) without the slice of cucumber advertised, and my husband's draft Peroni was flat. The food was good though - would recommend that.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Back here again for lunch and it doesn't disappoint
I took the lunch time special menu option at £12.99
3 courses
Fresh mushroom soup
Chicken
Sorbets

Generous portions beautifully cooked
Good service in spite of busy lunch time
Makes a routine lunch Into a special occaision
Great Italian coffee to round things up