We have stayed at Bromley Court many times over the past eight years mostly in December and once again could not fault the standard of room from standard double to executive.
On this occasion the executive double was very good, from the interior fabrics to the extremely comfortable bed. This visit, one overnight stay, we did not eat dinner in the restaurant however the breakfast was ok but we have had better. It was a week day and we noted that guests were mainly business stays during the time we spend having breakfast.
Overall a good stay, welcoming with very helpful reception staff and an ideal base for a commute to London for a days retail therapy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bromley Court hotel is situated in the London borough of Bromley and 1 mile from the town centre . London Victoria is 18 minutes away by fast train from Bromley South station.The Hotels main features and facilities are: On site free car parking, peaceful location with beautiful gardens to the rear of the hotel with patio seating areas , 117 ensuite air conditioned bedrooms all with free wired and wi-fi internet access, 32 inch flat screen televisions with freeview and BT sports channels, tea and coffee facilities, hairdrier, toileteries,24 hour room service. Full air conditioned restaurant and bars with lounge areas all served by free wi-fi internet access,extensive banqueting and Meeting space . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bromley Court Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bromley Court Hotel London
- Best Western Hotel London
- Best Western London
- London Best Western
- The Bromley Court Hotel Kent