Tripadvisor

Order Online
Ranked #21 of 484 Restaurants in Bromley
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vibrant, sleek and sophisticated. Madhuwan Restaurant is a stylish Indian & Nepalese dining venue, located at Bromley Hill. The restaurant is a super-chic affair decorated with vermillion walls, dark wooden furniture, retro wallpaper and over-sized silver pendant lamps. Designed by Vincent Tsang and Miho Sakamoto, the hip interior reflects Madhuwan’s approach to cuisine and hospitality – traditional with a contemporary twist and plenty of attention to detail. Discover why Bromley locals adore the creative cooking that goes on in the kitchen here, and each dish at Madhuwan is thoughtfully prepared and exquisitely presented. Our friendly, polished atmosphere and wholesome, healthy food make this restaurant a fantastic venue for dates, parties or corporate dining.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family have been dining at Madhuwan for years and were a little concerned when the change of ownership occurred. However, this has not changed any of the wonderful aspects of this restaurant: the cooking is still first class, there are many options, the restaurant is very accommodating to vegetarians, we are always comfortably seated, we love the booths that give our family some privacy, the waiting staff are very attentive to our needs. Invariably, we order too much but this makes for excellent brunch the day following. We are so pleased with Madhuwan that we have organised our daughter's birthday meal there - she loves the Chicken Korma dish and the poppadoms. As we take dancing lessons, we have decided to attend the next tribute music evening. Thank you Madhuwan.

Date of visit: January 2020
managerthymemadhuwan, Owner at Madhuwan Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for your amazing review. Glad you enjoyed foods and services here. Please visit us again.

Write a reviewReviews (342)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Brought a takeaway from here and on delivery I couldn’t believe how amazing it tasted.

Food is literally one of the best curry’s I’ve had. I only visit three curry houses as my regulars, and of recent they have gone a bit down hill. I wanted a decent curry and trailed through reviews and hygiene ratings on just it. By default I came across this place, and I ordered based on 5 star hygiene ratings. I am so glad I did!

Because of the good food I had to visit to try this place - dining in this time.

Visited there on a Friday night (approx 9.30pm - 11pm)

It seemed quiet but then again it was a little late for meals out, inside had 4 full tables occupied, this was perfect. The restaurant has enough space for customers. While I was there I kept thinking about having a birthday celebration there as it spacious enoug/customer service would make it special.

Takeaway was great. But when dining in it tastes spectacular- straight from the kitchen.

I cannot get over how good I feel when eating it and the next day it isn’t playing havoc on you. It sits well and you feel satisfied and healthy eating it.

Loved the decor and table was comfortable.
Drinks arrived with cold glasses, extra touch for that better tasting drink.

Staff were so accommodating and allowed you to enjoy you meal. You were not pestered but waited on with a lovely graceful and friendly attitude.

The kitchen can be looked into and it is spotless, the chefs and kitchen are so clean.

I will be a regular. I will be eating my dodgy bag today.

Date of visit: January 2020

Thanks for your amazing review. Please visit us again for superb food experience.

Reviewed January 10, 2020

I went with family for dinner. We had delicious meal, good selection of wines and experienced friendly atmosphere. I would highly recommend anyone looking for good food and good time out.

Date of visit: January 2020
lakshmanjungkhadka, Owner at Madhuwan Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Reviewed January 4, 2020

I had arranged our official Christmas party in Madhuwan restaurant this year. All my colleague was very happy with this arrangement.Fantastic food and very good service. New management was very friendly. Thank you all staff of Madhuwan.

Date of visit: December 2019

Reviewed December 19, 2019

Great ambiance, great food, and great staff. I loved the ambiance and interior design of Madhuwan. Quality Indian and Nepalese food at a reasonable price was a great deal. Also, the staffs were friendly and professional!!

Date of visit: December 2019