“love this”

Nando's - Bromley
Ranked #150 of 278 Restaurants in Bromley
Cuisines: Portuguese, Grill
Reviewed December 2, 2012

omg its just amazing just go and enjoy it its really cheap and its definitely worth any wait you have

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

I have to say I'm not a Nando's fan. It's basically plain chicken with a couple of sauces of different intensities. You basically serve yourself.

Don't bother with Nando's if you like variety in your food or to be waited on.

Generally for one person you will spend £15 to £20... For chicken and chips this is to much. Half decent food at a big price.

1  Thank Mikeb003
Reviewed September 15, 2012

This Nandos can get very busy in the peak periods but when it's a bit more chilled it's a lovely place to go and have good value chicken - the staff I experienced on my many visits there have been nothing but friendly and attentive, hence why I frequent the place so much!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Went there with family and didnt really enjoy it but it was alright. I figure Nando's just isnt really my thing. We were a big group so the fact the waiters dont actually take your order is a bit inconvenient. We had a couple in wheelchairs and it was quite cramped so when we had to get up to order it was a little annoying. The chicken was a little crispy and tasted slightly of carbon but they had several delicious sauces.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

sometimes really busy
cant go wrong with chicken and chips.. the piri salt on the chips is the best