“Wonderful restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

We ate here twice during our visit last week. The owner Denis and waiter, Carlo took such great care of us! The food is delicious and the service impeccable! I wish I could eat here every day!

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (360)

Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

I always look forward to eating at Majella, and then when I’m there I can’t get enough! The food is incredible, very satisfying, and Denis and his staff make the whole experience even better. The pizza dough is delicious and toppings are fresh and inventive. The pasta is always well cooked and seasoned perfectly. The meat is treated very well and exactly what you want to eat, especially the break-out star arrosticini. And the local and traditional desserts are a perfect end. Definitely not to be missed!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

We try to eat here every time we visit Pacentro, the staff are lovely, the tables are not too crowded and the food is glorious and not overly expensive. Try the home made Tagliatella with wild boar, smoked local cheese and truffle, amazing!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed October 2, 2018

My husband, son & I ate dinner at Ristorante Pizzeria Majella a few times when we stayed in Pacentro in September. We had expected more of a pizza restaurant the first time we walked in and were surprised by the extent of the menu. We had pastas, pizza and main courses. All were excellent. The "Medallions of Beef" was absolutely amazing - the best we have had! Carlo, our main server, was very friendly, attentive and excellent, as were the others on staff. The owner/chef is awesome and could compete with any 5 star chef! We would highly recommend lunch or dinner at this restaurant while in Pacentro.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

It’s a beautiful and cozy restaurant in one of the most extraordinary village in Abruzzo and Italy. I went two times to eat there and I was very satisfied both nights for the traditional dishes of the site and the nice and kind waiters. To try absolutely!

Date of visit: September 2018