“Pleasant trip, will be going again!”
Review of Play Planet

Play Planet
Ranked #3 of 3 things to do in Horndean
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Hi all, took my 3 year old son here yesterday, he had a fab time! Thought it was reasonably quiet for a sunday and was pleasantly suprised by openess of the layout, plenty of room to run around! (not me of course!) Had some food which was bought out to our table fairly quickly and tasted fine. My only critism is that some of the older children get fairly feisty in the toddler area and took a couple of minutes before they got moved on by staff. Other than that, we had a good time and it wasn't a major dip in my pocket! Think we will be coming here again.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I recently rook my three kids (aged 8 and 1 year). It was busy but not overly crowded, we were there for 5 hours! My boys were happily playing in the football section then on th main frame, they loved the pink slide, I was very glad that they had it watched over every time it was open! So many parents don't even watch there kids and I know at play zone I've seen loads of kids go down there red slide when they are far too little! My little girl loved the two baby sections, couldn't get her out of the ball pond! The food was really nice I got the two boys a pizza and chips, they loved it. My little girl had a lunch box with just the right amount of stuff in it. I had a panini which was lovely. People may say its over priced and moan your not allowed to bring your own food in but hello they are trying to run a business! It's not much cheap in corner shops to but drinks an nice tasting stuff! The stuff were very friendly everything was cleaned, regular checks on toilets and they kept an eye on kids and checked everything was okay with our food etc
Would definitely recommend to go here even though in around the corner from kraze kaves, better experience and looking forward to there party here next month!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I had planned a visit to play planet after purchasing a voucher from groupon i had phoned in the morning to make sure the voucher was valid that day and if it was open as i would be to get a ferry over, but once me and my two children got there it was clearly over crowded with children and adults. i was told that there was no seats left so i should leave my 3 and 2 to play and sit in the cafe(not actually in play planet). so i had to stand near to the play frame where i witnessed fighting and bigger children running around really fast i had a word with the girl behind the counter and she said they could have upto 100 children and she kept track of how many was in there, 100 seems surprisingly big for a small place when i told her about the fighting and pushing she said it was upto the parents and it was only her working(not sure that is legal?) at this point i got my children and walked out. me and my children where very dissapointed at play planet and will not be visiting again.

4  Thank LauraH2013
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Right we ended up her after popping in Pirate Petes in Southsea and found that totally unsuitable for our 23 month old. I remembered that Play Planet was open after a verbal recommendation and set off up the A3. First positive was free parking after paying nearly £3 to park at Pirate Petes. Easy entry and not expensive our little girl set off to play in the 2/3 areas suitable for her age and 2 hours later finally had enough. The big kid stuff is excellent too and might try our little girl in there with our supervision outside of the school holidays when the big kids should be at school. I was able to sit in with our girl so if big kids got rough I was able to remind them that the area they were in was for the smaller kids but there was plenty of staff on hand to do that too. Bathrooms were spotless and there was a varied and good value menu which had snacks, breakfast, kids meals and coffee. We will return even if it means a bit of a drive from Southsea, well worth it.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

So we decide to have our 3 year olds party at play planet, we're quoted 150 pounds then on the day in front of other parents they tell us that it is now 188 pounds on top of a fifty pound deposit.. Which resulted in us questioning this with the manageress ( who didn't have a clue) and a member of staff insulting us with name calling, great place for a kids party....NOT!

16  Thank Leanne G