Open today: 9:15 AM - 4:30 PM

Stuart R
via mobile
Amazing experience

mcknoedel

All reviews free tea and coffee his friends paint balling hunger games staff were fantastic amazing experience birthday treat equipment paintball lads battle bombs gloves manchester venue camp tesco
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time with 4 mates lots of games and very well organised.The day was great but very expensive for paintballs and equipment it would be so much better if they knocked down the prices.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had an amazing day at delta force manchester. I was a bit nervous at first but the team made sure you enjoyed your day and felt safe at all times. My boyfriend loved it, which was the main thing as it was his birthday present. The actual balls are quite expensive but I still think reasonable as we had a full day of activities and they've done a good job setting up all those different game szenarios. Thanks again to the whole team.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

Great day, well organised. The whole group thoroughly enjoyed the whole day. Would be good to see some food included in the package, Dominoes was offered at £10 per order so more variety here would have been better. Chips/Burgers etc. Apart from that though, it was a well-organised enjoyable day.

Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Great value offer. Easily accessible from Manchester area. Great for 16 year old lads. Filled a full day. Gets expensive if they get through a lot of balls . Recommended fir a birthday treat

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends attended all day and our Marshalls were absolutely fantastic which allowed us to have a great time.

All the staff were very friendly and helpful and they worked hard especially during the morning until the afternoon as it was packed. During that time (and even after), I don't believe they even made any mistakes and they all worked like clockwork.

The restrooms and facilities were clean, prices were good but you have to be very careful with the paintballs you get as it is very easy to waste them. I used around 500 and that just lasted me until the end. However, some of my friends weren't so lucky...

I believe the people we had as Marshalls were Luke/Lucas (sorry if I forgot your name) and Bruce. If anyone deserves a raise/bonus, it's them.

A excellent job well done all round and thank you for giving us a great time!

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Ok... Eccles venue... if you are looking for a well organised, varied scenario and great paintballing day out... look no further. Been here today and thoroughly enjoyed it. Well organised before we even got out of the car with marshalls fully in control of parking areas. This continued inside with an excellent kit area with CLEAN overalls and masks (which is a first for my paintballing experiences!). Then the busy arena with over 300 people attending day was superbly choreographed and each combat team were directed throughout the day. The marshals were great Shaun S and Jacob... top blokes! I have paintballed three times before and this place knocks the socks off all my previous experiences.
I am definitely going to plan another visit with a group of mates. Thank you.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Awesome experience here at Delta force, some great guys who we were up against and a truly great day out with lots of running and shooting! Recommended for anyone who loves action

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

We visited Delta Force on Saturday and it is a great experience and worth going for anyone. The marshals are very friendly, nothing is too much to ask and they make it fun and fair for everyone. It was our 3rd time going and we will be going again. The pizza was great and there is free tea and coffee! Well organised!

Reviewed May 8, 2018

Brilliant venue for a group visit, The staff were fantastic providing enthusiastic instruction and encouragement throughout the day keeping spirits up despite the bad weather and the muddy conditions. The game arenas were well designed providing a good variety to the gameplay. The only aspect of the day I would have prefered was if our group could have chosen to play as a team instead of splitting us up however this was a kinor aspect compared to the whole experience.

1  Thank Manchesterfoodfan
Reviewed May 4, 2018

Great day for a party of 12 of us for my 10 year old lads birthday. We had a mix of kids and adults but in reality everyone got on with their own war on their own! Our Group was mixed with another bunch of people who we didn't know but they were pleasant enough and we all got on with fighting each other!
The pace of the day is really amazing (we were there all day) and there is no time wasted - certainly no time to get bored.
Plenty of bruises and dirty gear but everybody expected it, even the younger kids and it was just part of the day - a blue bruise was your badge of honour! The kit was pretty good and definitely protective and kept the important areas of your body safe. The staff too didn't take any messing if people were firing too close and gave warnings.Back to the pub afterwards to recount war stories and show war wounds!
For a full day out it will cost the best part of £100 (because you dont want to skimp on the paintballs) but you do get a lot of fun for your money!

2  Thank jimwylie2018