We arrived early to the Ivy Mount Guest House and the owner Paul was extremely accommodating. He took us to the kitchen where we had a chat and waited for the room to be cleaned. This was done extremely fast and we were able to drop off our stuff and go shopping.
Paul was extremely friendly and had great knowledge of Manchester and the surrounding areas. We went to the Chinese restaurant he recommended which was absolutely lovely and such good value!
The room was great value at £55 for a double with en suite and was extremely clean and had very nice decor.
I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivy Mount Boutique offers quality bed & breakfast accommodation in Eccles, Manchester. We are known for our warm welcome & friendly atmosphere. Variety of comfortable rooms, some en-suite, WiFi & Flatscreen TVs/ Freeview all rooms. Full English breakfast. Easy tram, bus & rail links to City Centre, Salford Quays, Old Trafford, Salford Royal Hospital & Trafford Shopping Centre. 2 mins from M602 motorway jct 2. We now have just opened our own Bar,seat 30 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Ivy Mount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivy Mount Guest House Hotel Eccles
- Ivy Mount Guest House Eccles, Greater Manchester