We were greeted by Paul, the ever helpful owner who was always willing to help above and beyond. he went out of his way to tell us all about the local area and it's lovely walks and restaurants without imposing on our stay.
The room was gorgeous (the only downside was that the double bed was actually two singles pushed together) and the outlook quiet and very pretty.
Breakfast was a pleasure, plenty of choice and lots of it.
If your'e visiting the sites of Manchester and want a boutique b&b for the price of a cheap hotel, then this is the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ivy Mount Boutique offers quality bed & breakfast accommodation in Eccles, Manchester. We are known for our warm welcome & friendly atmosphere. Variety of comfortable rooms, some en-suite, WiFi & Flatscreen TVs/ Freeview all rooms. Full English breakfast. Easy tram, bus & rail links to City Centre, Salford Quays, Old Trafford, Salford Royal Hospital & Trafford Shopping Centre. 2 mins from M602 motorway jct 2. We now have just opened our own Bar,seat 30 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Ivy Mount Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ivy Mount Guest House Hotel Eccles
- Ivy Mount Guest House Eccles, Greater Manchester